User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Joe_
  • 1 Post By Mia

Thread: Febreeze Sleep Serenity

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a new product they are advertising on TV.
    Name:  FR_MoonlitLavender_L.png
Views: 386
Size:  147.3 KB
    It is Febreeze with a scent that is supposed to help you sleep better. There are 3 scents: Moonlit Lavender, Quiet Jasmine and Warm Milk & Honey. It is also available in the air freshener and diffuser (the plastic air freshener). It is even endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation, but I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.

I got a sample of Moonlit Lavender. I think women might like the smell more than I did; I thought it smelled kind of soapy or old-ladyish dusting powder. I spray it on my bed a few minutes before going to sleep, and I think it actually works. The scent doesn't bother me after a few minutes, and I seem to be falling asleep and staying asleep better than when I don't use it. But I am not 100% sure it is really doing anything or if it is just my mind thinking it works. But it definitely works at getting rid of odours.

My sample came with coupons; if I find it on sale, I might try the milk scent.

Has anyone else tried this?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Shwa Girl and Mia like this.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Nice review. When I read that, I was thinking about my grandmother and her French powder

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_ View Post
    This is a new product they are advertising on TV.
    Name:  FR_MoonlitLavender_L.png
Views: 386
Size:  147.3 KB
    It is Febreeze with a scent that is supposed to help you sleep better. There are 3 scents: Moonlit Lavender, Quiet Jasmine and Warm Milk & Honey. It is also available in the air freshener and diffuser (the plastic air freshener). It is even endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation, but I couldn't find any mention of it on their website.

I got a sample of Moonlit Lavender. I think women might like the smell more than I did; I thought it smelled kind of soapy or old-ladyish dusting powder. I spray it on my bed a few minutes before going to sleep, and I think it actually works. The scent doesn't bother me after a few minutes, and I seem to be falling asleep and staying asleep better than when I don't use it. But I am not 100% sure it is really doing anything or if it is just my mind thinking it works. But it definitely works at getting rid of odours.

My sample came with coupons; if I find it on sale, I might try the milk scent.

Has anyone else tried this?
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I got the sample, and like you said, not sure if it IS working...but SEEMS to be.
    The past 2 nights I've sprayed it on my daughter's stuffies she sleeps with, and on her hanging princess bed thingy (the curtains that go around the bed). She's slept an hour longer than she has in MONTHS. Like, she goes to bed at same time (but actually falls asleep faster), and she was waking up at 6, but yesterday it was 6:30 and today it was 6:45!
    Though, I sprayed it on my son's bedding, too, and he's still waking up at 5:45-6...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It creeps me out a little, to be honest. Curious about the chemicals in it.

Thread Information