User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510

Thread: Gift Ideas for Christmas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We normally gift toys for Christmas for the kids in our family. Including my kids and those of my siblings, there are 5 of them within the age group of 7-13. They have everything they want in terms of toys and gadgets. We were thinking of gifting them something a bit different for Christmas. Maybe an "experience" like passes to the zoo or educational games similar to http://www.schoolofdragons.com but in a CD/DVD format? Do you have any suggestions for unusual but useful gifts or advice on what sort of games/experiences we can buy?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What about lessons of some sort(swimming, music, dance etc)? Those can get costly and I know I would love it if someone got those for my girls. Or a magazine subscription for the older ones, my daughter got one to M magazine(full of tween celebrity gossip) for her birthday and loves getting her magazine in the mail every month. Or if they're close to an amusement park, zoo or water park seasons passes or day passes for that, family passes are pretty cheap for next summer right now. Or tickets for a sporting event or concert you'd know they'd like to go to.
    Vicki Shins likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lyssia, these are fantastic ideas. I had seen this earlier but didn't get about to replying. I did get them passes to the zoo and we had a picnic in the park with a friend of ours hosting a few activities. We made a day picnic at a park of it so the kids loved their Christmas! Hope you are well!

Thread Information