User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree301Likes

Thread: 2014 Christmas AA CLUB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Parents are getting really hard to buy for so as,part of gift I am canning things for them as they like that kind of thing. My mom has her hands full dealing with my dad who has Alzheimer's so no time to do any of,it. So far I have made,pickled,beets, pickled veggies, spicy pickled beans, and strawberry freezer jam. Tomorrow will make stewed tomatoes.

have a lot shopping done for family we sponsor for Christmas. Waiting for Black Friday for clothes deals, deal on canned fruit and veggies...hoping stars will align for this...hopefully.no frills will have on sale for,$.50 and get a pc plus,offer the same week...fingers crossed.,stockings are done, some toys purchased, stocked up last,january at target with boxes, wrap, Bowes, tags, stockings etc

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I think we might be done shopping for LO for Christmas, unless I come up with any stocking stuffers.

I ordered the free dolls from Chapmans.
    I won a plastic bowling ball set for him.
    We bought a cool remote control car that does tricks, has flashing lights, etc. for $40 at a trade show last weekend.

I don't know what I will be getting dh this year. His birthday is Dec. 28th, so I always find it difficult to shop for him for both days. I would like to get him an orange dress shirt and an orange tie, but they are both hard items to find. Believe me, I have been keeping an eye out for these items for over a year now. I bought dh an orange tie this fall, but he needs more than one.

We have lots of family that live many hours away, so I will likely do up Christmas cards with a new family photo in it. We did the same thing the last 2yrs since LO was born.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Oct 4th, 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Name:  12190415_2-e1274410558522.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  36.8 KB

Found one of these at a yard sale unopened and unused for $2. Haggled down from $5 :D Internet tells me it was from Shoppers a few years ago during their holiday sales in 2009. This is going to BF's mother, as she loves square dishes. If she ends up using it as a fruit bowl and ash trays I'll still be fine with it because it was only $2.
    Original price was apparently $29.99. So her gift is done

Going to buy my boyfriend's sister and my sister some makeup with the Revlon coupons and then I'll be done for both of them.
    BF's grandma is done, she's getting 2 cookbooks.

My mom is partially done, I bought her a suitcase and a gift certificate for a plant store. Have to grab her a couple more things here and there and some treats for her stocking and she'll be done.

I feel pretty accomplished to be this close to 'done' and it's not even mid-October yet.
    Kitty77, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-got "ashlyn"a wooden puzzle "mellisa and doug" 12.00 total(no tax-guess it was included in the 12.00) a large one with knobs-at st.jacobs farmers market(priced them on line at 18.00)
    Kitty77, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Im finished four people on our list several started with only stocking stuffers remaining. I started wrapping gufts today to put into the camper for storage until we need to pack!

Kitty77, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

So close to being done the majority of my shopping, i picked up two sets of stainless steel pots and pans for 89.00 today regular 299.00 at Target this morning for tow of my grown daughters,couldn't be happier. Target you make Christmas so easy!!
    Kitty77, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also bought the cephalon pan set at target today for $89-5% for my 20 year old niece for her birthday/Christmas present. Emailed her mother who thought it was a great idea. So yeah 1 person completely done. Wishing I had bought the no stick fry pan set as well and the utensils for Her for next Christmas. May have to go back..think I will start looking for tea towels and maybe some knives. Here is hoping target will put the knives on cheap...hopefully I haven't missed them. Also bought a few of the cephalon cooking utensils as well for my parents to put in our stockings. Lol. Going to have to start getting serious with my shopping now!
    Kitty77, Ciel and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Im finished four people on our list several started with only stocking stuffers remaining. I started wrapping gufts today to put into the camper for storage until we need to pack!

wow wrapped and everything! Good for you!
    saundyl and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I also bought the cephalon pan set at target today for $89-5% for my 20 year old niece for her birthday/Christmas present. Emailed her mother who thought it was a great idea. So yeah 1 person completely done. Wishing I had bought the no stick fry pan set as well and the utensils for Her for next Christmas. May have to go back..think I will start looking for tea towels and maybe some knives. Here is hoping target will put the knives on cheap...hopefully I haven't missed them. Also bought a few of the cephalon cooking utensils as well for my parents to put in our stockings. Lol. Going to have to start getting serious with my shopping now!
    Your niece is going to love the set!! I bought some of the utensils for stocking stuffers too!!! and lots of cheap cheese!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bought DS a hockey stick. He has 2 on the go now (1 brand new) so will give him one at Christmas to save till he needs it so will wait to cut it to height when he is ready to use it.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Mr...559,E:11792883

Saw this on the shopping channel. They have a halloween one too. I'm sure you can find these elsewhere possibly even cheaper and maybe on clearance at the end of the season, but it's kind of a great idea for people who want to get the most out of each roll of dough and don't have the time or patience to tetris-in all sorts of cutters.
    Ciel and scouponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought my dad a sweater as part of Christmas gift. Don't really have any good ideas this year for most of he people I am shopping for... Getting stressed!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

We bought this for the kids from Santa for Christmas. My girls are 2 and 3 and love cars. We will put it outside in the summer so they can gas up their trikes. It was over 50% and we paid $75. It was a whimsical buy. I am excited. We usually keep it small for gifts, but it was too good a deal to pass up.

Name:  s640q75.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  54.2 KB

I have also recently ordered $54 worth of books to add to gifts for $13 using Scholastic perks I have earned through school book orders.

I am hoping Shopper's has their gift card promotion this year as we have planned in advance for Christmas this year and would be able to buy gift cards. In the past we have not yet had money in the bank to buy them as it is that promotion that gets me thinking about budgeting for Christmas. I feel less stress this year knowing there is money saved and not having to squeeze out extra.

We have also had a few expenses drop for Christmas...so that is a nice surprise too!
    Angela273, Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just ordered the new Wimpy book that is coming out in November, a DVD and a watch on Amazon.ca for DS for Christmas

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i am going to be buying an xbox one, how do I get one for a better price!!??
    Ciel likes this.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information