User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree301Likes

Thread: 2014 Christmas AA CLUB

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ho Ho Ho!! If you followed the 2012 or 2013 Christmas AA Clubs you know what to do!! This is for everything Christmas all year round, start by reminiscing on Christmas 2013, what you would change, what you would keep the same, your awesome Boxing Day/Week finds that you will be saving for next year, as you pic up gifts, decor, recipes, crafts ideas etc!! THIS THREAD has it ALL!! ALL YEAR LONG!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Love this kind of thread
    I have already picked up 30 free toothbrushes in addition to 5 free Old Spice Aerosol deodorants for next years gift baskets.
    DD has decided she wants to do next year`s Christmas tree with all homemade ornaments, popcorn/cranberry garland etc. Should be interesting (and fun, lol).
    I'll be keeping an eye out for new ornament craft ideas this year.
    Kitty77, macw1960 and bgheuchert like this.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

My plan is this year to get DH to start earlier so I don't have to go out to the stores 3 days before Christmas to help him.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my plan this year.. put a little away each month.. and go away!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have a few things to do for this coming years Christmas prep.

- find more Christmas material. make more holiday bags.
    - find stuff early for the advent.
    -save $.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks Target... all stocked up on wrap and bows, boxes, gift tags, more lights etc, all for 50-70% off. We got a late start on boxing day and missed out on my usual wrapping deals at Chapters and Pier one. So disappointed that I only got a few things at each store. such great quality wrap at these stores and the premium Target wrap isn't nearly as nice but really it all gets ripped up anyways and I seem to be the only one who cares that much how things are wrapped. LOL also bought some cheap stockings ($.30 each) at Target and got a bunch of $.30 items for next years stockings for family we sponsor so off to a good start. Got some good deals before Christmas on games so that will go in the bin as well. Probably won't do to much more Christmas stuff for a while. Although I did get some cheap items to redo our Christmas wreath for the front door. It is looking a bit ratty so I think i will redo it before it goes away til next season. bought some more fresh flowers to refurbish our dining room arrangement. Just carnations this time around not roses but still looks nice and should keep for a week. We have a hard time putting the christmas stuff away as the house looks more barren after all the decorating.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I will be going out this Friday and will have my eye open for holiday pjs that hopefully will be on sale for the kids, hope to find a few rolls of christmas wrap, some bags for gifts...I really want to find some nice decor for my table, although honestly i am not sure that i will buy it, but make it. One year I made a wreath and candle wreath from pine cones and nuts and it turned out really really well. That was years ago, I had made them for my mother, I think that I will do those for myself this year.
    Kitty77, macw1960 and Anna Michele like this.
    www.facebook.com/perduemassageclinic good things come to those who like my page

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I was going to go to Michaels on boxing day and snag all the sticker gingetbread house srts but I never made it ill be on it throughout the year though and hoping for some unexpected deals next few shopping trips
    Always like to buy new unique rnaments gor next year
    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    coupon girl and macw1960 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got a few wine bottle bags at fortinos 24 cents each

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

We only have 6 people to shop for including each other so we don't really spend a lot compared to others on here but I still like to be able to get the most bang for my buck.
    I wish I had have hit the boxing day sales just to look really as all I really needed were Christmas stickers and bows but I really didn't feel like dealing with the crowds for so little.
    dreamcatcher1962 likes this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

already picked up stuff for next year at Winners:

- Cranium and Pictureka board games $10 each
    - Magformers 30 piece set, $40 (still pricey but the lowest I've seen them for)
    - Halo Sleepsack 4T-5T $15 (normally $30, glad to see this because it's hard to find the bigger sizes and my DD uses them every winter)

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I had to grocery shop today but I did find a few Christmas items. I spent a whole $2.94 plus tax on 8 Deluxe package of Christmas Crackers and $1.58 plus tax on 2 Christmas canisters for homemade Bits & Bites for next year.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yay! I'm going to coupon specifically for some gift baskets this year instead of couponing and picking out of my stockpile. I think having the visualization of what I want in them will help rather than putting things together at the end.
    Kitty77, macw1960, DianneS and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I almost forgot to buy my Christmas ornaments for next Christmas for my nieces. Every year I get my nieces a nice Christmas ornament at Bombay Company. Of course I wait until they go down to 75% off. Yesterday I realized I had forgotten to go back after Boxing Day so I ran out and thankfully they still had a great selection. It's great they individually box them for me,and write the name of each niece on the boxes so I can safely store them until the next year. Somewhere I misread the price on one of the ornaments and didn't look at the receipt until I got home, three of the ornaments ended up in the $3-$4 range but then one of them was $13.75. Oops the original price was $55. Don't know how I missed that. Oh we'll still a good deal. This niece is now 19 so I think I will stop at age 21 so next year I will look for a beautiful tree topper to finish it off (at 75 % off of course???some of them are regularly priced at $130.)
    Kitty77, macw1960 and DianneS like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Stopped into Carlton Cards today and they had Christmas cards marked to 75% off. Left those but bought some single cards and package cards (money holder cards and the like) that were on 10/$1! Also got Mother's Day and Father's Day. Not sure why those were marked down, but lucky for me. Including package cards I probably got at least 40 cards for $2.

Lots of ornaments and stuff on sale but none that struck my fancy.

Target had some nice paper but I'll wait for the price to drop a bit more as there was lots there.
    macw1960 likes this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information