Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By janetta
  • 4 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By Candini
  • 2 Post By aurora04
  • 1 Post By HappyCouponSaver78
  • 3 Post By janetta

Thread: Mark's- I don't have two right hands!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I made an order to Mark's Work Wearhouse a couple weeks ago, while they had their awesome spend $25, get $25 off code.
    For under $10, I was able to buy a plush throw and a pair of herringbone gloves! Such a good deal.

Well, they arrived and while I love the throw blanket, the gloves I ordered were good for two right hands!

I gave their customer service number a call and spoke to a man who suggested I drive to a store to exchange them...if they had them in stock.
    Turns out the orders are filled by store, not in a warehouse.
    Or, I could mail them back for a refund of...a dollar and change, which is silly, because I paid $7 for shipping!
    PLUS, I would have to pay out of my own pocket to ship it back to them. No thanks.

I told him that that was silly and I wasn't paying or wasting gas on their mistake. He was super pleasant about it and agreed that it was ridiculous.

I'm still waiting for his supervisor to call me back. All I want is a left glove to match the right one! They fit perfect and snug too.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    DaveP, Shwa Girl, ticul and 1 others like this.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They should at least send you the left glove and prepaid shipping label so you can return the extra one. Or refund your shipping and find a store near you that has the gloves.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, too bad. Hoping you can get to a store to make the exchange.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

You could always wear the left mit upside-down.

Hope it gets resolved!
    ticul likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope it gets resolved! You shouldn't have to go to a store to fix their error. I ordered clothes from Old Navy this summer (back to school) for my kids Old Navy sent a size medium dress when I ordered a large. When I called, they apologized and said they would place the order for the replacement right away and have it mailed out the next day. All they asked me was that I mail back the other dress as soon as I could. I wasn't expecting them to mail out the dress before they received the other one (even though it was their error).
    ticul and torontogal12 like this.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That was silly last year @ Christmas party some of the socks are mismatched due to human error not due to an error in a warehouse but I think somebody is not paying attention and this time my friend's mom she got a single glove (one hand) and I think she should have traded back for an error free gloves
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for everyone's response.
    I'll give them until January 03 to give me a call back, before I give them a call! Grrr..

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I thought I should probably update!!

After bombarding Mark's with emails, facebook messages and calls I was finally, FINALLY offered a full refund of my order, including shipping as well as a $25 gift card to buy gloves that I want. At first they just refunded me what I paid (few bucks, if that), shipping not included- but got my way in the end. It took forever, as I JUST got my gift card and refund and my order was placed on Dec.20.13.
    Decaf, Candini and luckbealady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janetta View Post
    I thought I should probably update!!

After bombarding Mark's with emails, facebook messages and calls I was finally, FINALLY offered a full refund of my order, including shipping as well as a $25 gift card to buy gloves that I want. At first they just refunded me what I paid (few bucks, if that), shipping not included- but got my way in the end. It took forever, as I JUST got my gift card and refund and my order was placed on Dec.20.13.
    Good for you to stand your ground. I absolutely hate their refund / exchange policy.

Thread Information