User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Walmart 75% off Christmas including Glade & Airwick & Beauty Sets

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

When buying the Glade Christmas value packs, be sure to look inside for a small blue coupon thing in the bottom of the pack--it has a bogo any glade coupon in it! And they are really easy to slip out of the packs before you pay--I forgot to double check and half the ones I bought were missing them

Dying to get back there but we had a blizzard the day before yesterday then a blackout all day yesterday. Today Newfoundland Power is doing "rolling blackouts" to conserve energy so really no sense in going out. Bah!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    When buying the Glade Christmas value packs, be sure to look inside for a small blue coupon thing in the bottom of the pack--it has a bogo any glade coupon in it! And they are really easy to slip out of the packs before you pay--I forgot to double check and half the ones I bought were missing them

Dying to get back there but we had a blizzard the day before yesterday then a blackout all day yesterday. Today Newfoundland Power is doing "rolling blackouts" to conserve energy so really no sense in going out. Bah!
    had no idea about it, going down to the basement to check

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I used the $3 off candles mfgr coupon that i think came from the coupon zone in rcss

valid until jan 31 2014
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at Wal-mart today and all candy and chocolate was now 75% off. Picked up a few treats for the house

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the Ops tips I found the coupons in the packs and went back to get more with the coupons. The glade plug in gift sets are only $2.50 now reg. $10 I think. so far I got 11 packs of them, each pack after the coupons+taxes came to only $1.50 each. I think they will make a good christmas present for next christmas, since they don't really have an expiry date on them and they are nicely packaged, all I need to to do is wrap it up with the 90% off wrapping paper from target . I wish CO51 had the same offer as last week so I can claim another $3. the b1g1 coupons are expire in May 2014

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Thanks for the information!

Yes, cinpow, guys tend to complain... however, they also expect the pantry to be well-stocked, the toiletry cupboard to be full of the products they use, and gift wrap, bags and cards to be available to them at a moment's notice. They also want gifts to be available for outside-the-house social occasions so that they are made to look good, and their kids' birthday and Christmas gifts to magically appear at the right time. Somehow, a lot of them seem to miss the connection between shopping ahead and having the items available to them when they're needed.
    Yes, your right.....
    I remembered when I started to couponing two years ago dh was really mad at me, arguing all time about spent money, so decided to keep my receipts and make my total account finishing 2013, when I showed him, HA!! he almost went to fall.... he surprised about the total amount saving in a year, and also he is happy when need razors, deodorant or shampoo, toothpaste or anything that he just took from the basement shelves instead paying full price at the store....
    torontogal12 and d.ot like this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks OP! I checked online and my Walmart is already out of most of the xmas smellies

But great prices if you can get them. Lots of potential freebies w/ coupons
    Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Thanks for the information!

Yes, cinpow, guys tend to complain... however, they also expect the pantry to be well-stocked, the toiletry cupboard to be full of the products they use, and gift wrap, bags and cards to be available to them at a moment's notice. They also want gifts to be available for outside-the-house social occasions so that they are made to look good, and their kids' birthday and Christmas gifts to magically appear at the right time. Somehow, a lot of them seem to miss the connection between shopping ahead and having the items available to them when they're needed.
    Minou, it won't let me rep you for this, but this is the comment of the year!

When we saw the Walmart commercial of "always prepared mom" I pointed out to DH how important it is to shop for stuff in advance and have things stashed away just in case. He is getting it now. Everyone should show their man this link lol

Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jan 12th, 2014 at 11:38 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks OP! I checked online and my Walmart is already out of most of the xmas smellies

But great prices if you can get them. Lots of potential freebies w/ coupons

Minou, it won't let me rep you for this, but this is the comment of the year!

When we saw the Walmart commercial of "always prepared mom" I pointed out to DH how important it is to shop for stuff in advance and have things stashed away just in case. He is getting it now. Everyone should show their man this link lol

Was looking for online pricing for cell phone plans. Came across your post just now with "pre-paid" mom. No thanks, I already got a picky one, can't afford another one . Sorry, could not resist. Guess, I should go to bed now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information