Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Neo6ux
  • 1 Post By Horndogg

Thread: Legacyclix PTC

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Legacyclix.com | New Legit PTC Site

Legacyclix.com

New PTC Site Is 100% Legit & Paying! Members are registered from all around the world, and everyone is joining. Very active community, user friendly and you can get all the tips needed from the pros.

Legacyclix was formed by one of the best Ptc/Traffic Exchange owners online, Marcus Wahl,Ken Locatelli, Rodney Hage, the site Launched exactly December 5th. They are Very well known as The Legacy Team. Also are creators of sites such as Ninja Hits, Legacy Hits, Social Adsurf and also the very popular Legacy Team Co-op & BrandMeTool.

The guys at Nerdbux are fully recommending Legacyclix to all of their members and everywhere in general. To make it clear if your wondering, TimTech is not in any way or form Legacyclix partnered, but They are supporting and promoting them to launch the new site.

Benefits of Being A Legacyclix Member

It is completely free to join Legacyclix, and you will never be charged to become a member.

As a member you:

• Earn up to $0.02 per click
    • Earn up to $0.01 per referral click
    • Detailed stats of your referral clicks
    • Instant Payments
    • Payments made with Paypal

You can see the picture below the difference between Standard members & Legendary members benefits.
    The guys behind Legacyclix work every single day to improve the quality of their new ptc to all members.

Advertising With Legacyclix

You'll find this to be the best place to advertise since the high volume of traffic it is receiving. Everyone is in full throttle with Legacyclix and do not plan on stopping. When a group of internet leaders get together, new opportunities are made, especially from people you can trust to pay you.
    Legacyclix has a variety of Advertisement plans for all of its members, such as:
    Fixed PTC Advertisements, Paid To Click Ads, Paid To Signup Offers and Banner Ads.

Legacyclix Referrals

If there was one way to describe Legacyclix and the service they have is the quality provided throughout the whole time being as a signed up member. I gotta add that if you want to find a way to multiply your clicks, you have to look into your referrals. If you join during the early stages, like right now and you start renting some referrals, you will get some amazing result in a short amount of time. Now, when you rent out referrals, that means members that have signed with Legacyclix without a referral are real people that click as your rented referral. No auto clickers or bots at all, that completely violates the rules.

How much does it cost to get referrals?

It costs $2 to get 10 referrals. During the time being, there is a high demand on rental referrals, as a lot of people are signing up and members are constantly checking to purchase those same people that signed up, but rest assured you will be able to get a piece of the action, theres too much riding on this site and every one is in the action earning at all times.
    Remember that in order for your rented referrals to click, you must also click ads when they appear for you (Minimum clicks for all your referrals to click is 4). On average per person, normally about 60 ads show up for you to click, and then some extra along the day.

How many referral are you allowed?

This is a good question, as a standard member, you are allowed 100 direct referrals and 100 rented referrals. If you have upgraded as a legendary member, you have unlimited directs and unlimited rented referrals, most people want to upgrade so they don't have limits. To upgrade your account it cost only $47.

Here is proof of my referrals that currently click for me every day

Also, Here Is My Payment Proof Below

What Is The Minimum Age To Register?

Fortunately for some, you are able to participate in Legacyclix if you are at least 16 years old. That means if you are attending school and don't have a job just yet, you can dive in the world of ptc and get paid, like a real job! So if you are 16 and not capable of attaining a job in the real world, you gotta give this a try. Who knows, you might like this so much that you end up turning it into a real job. A lot of people start online learning so much, and tell themselves, they should have been doing this years ago. Well this is your chance to try out this great Ptc with the most trusted owners in all traffic exchanges in the world. These guys will undoubtedly pay you the amount you have earned with no hesitation, so you shouldn't be concerned at all if they don't. I recommend this site to all people of all ages, or at least until you turn sixteen.

So What Do You Do Now?

Well if you found my presentation helpful to your needs, Register now & become a member below in the signature.

After you have done that click on 'Earn Money' and go to 'View Ads'. Each page that you visit, you will get paid 2 cents per page you watch, and there is normally over 60 ads to click. So if you haven't done so, Sign Up.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sun, Jan 5th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Register for your FREE account! Legacyclix.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Legacyclix has since 1/17/2014 paid all of its members a total of $19,845.52, and its always going up.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have an account with them but the ad pay rate seems similar to Nerdbux if not less...
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last month when i clicked ads on a daily basis it was more or less of 3-4 cents, since then, i upgraded, and the ads seem to show a lot more, about 60 ads like how it used to be in the first month. So far im content with my results and will continue working with this Ptc for a while.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just cashed out $34.24 see below.

Name:  YDyCjab.png
Views: 215
Size:  79.1 KB
    Horndogg likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice bro

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have not posted here in a while, so let me show you what i have earned so far (payment not exceedingly higher than last posted pictures because i have not been working as much with ptc for a little while but here is what I've earned so far.

* saw a dup thread of legacy here also, is it correct to have the same thread of the same ptc? not complaining, just seems blatantly posted for views. bumping/spam . Anyway here are my current earnings.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo6ux View Post
    I just cashed out $34.24 see below.

Name:  YDyCjab.png
Views: 215
Size:  79.1 KB

That makes me want to use LegacyClix regularly. I log on every now and then - but fewer lately.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

is this site any good?
    HorndoggJr. likes this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Thread Information