User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By awhit066

Thread: NYC Big Bold Mascara and Lip Gloss

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the opportunity to test NYC New York Color's Big Bold Curl Mascara and Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss complimentary from Influenster.com (retail price $4.99 each).
    Name:  PB301503.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  73.3 KB
    I was happily surprised by the mascara! As someone who normally goes for the "I'm not wearing make-up" look (I actually am, shhh), I was scared that the Big Bold style would totally over power me! I worried that my lashes would look over whelmingly dark with the black shade (I normally wear a dark brown). As I took the GIANT brush out of the tube I was even more nervous, but that was all for nothing! The mascara went onto my eyelashes quickly and evenly with one swoop and there was not a clump in sight! I found that the look gave me just enough extra glam without looking overpowered by eyelashes. Tip: Make sure you scrape the tip of the brush of in the tube when you take it out as an overload of mascara seems to cling to the end there every time I use it. In one word, how would I rate the product?
    AWESOME!

Name:  PB301504.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  35.2 KB
    The lip gloss is also a great addition to my makeup kit. It is in a nice nature shade and provides my lips with a nice amount of shine, and it's NOT STICKY!! YAY! The lip gloss stays on for a good amount of time as well so you don't have to worry about frequent reapplications. My one hesitation; While I was wearing the lip gloss I did find my lips to look nice and plump, however I do not believe they looked 50% bigger than the normal size as the product claims to accomplish. If you are looking for a nice, shinny, non-sticky lip gloss I recommend NYC Big Bold!

Here's the final look!
    Name:  f9cd8f681a1a2e584b5e65f83d1f9be9.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  40.0 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Beautiful I think I may try this product.
    http://ptab.it/3s0kQ

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the review. I also would like to try these products.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To make your eyelashes more bold, dip a Qtip in baby powder and apply it to the ends of your lashes - then apply another coat. I saw it on Pinterest and tried it and I kid you not, it worked!

Thread Information