• 4 Post By pandagal
  • 2 Post By peachy1
  • 1 Post By oscarandme
  • 3 Post By anisa

Thread: Huggies wipes deal with target coupon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Loblaws has Huggies wipes tubs on sale this week for $2. PM at Target and use the $1.50 target coupon to make them $.50! I believe the coupons are from the pharmacy book. There are probably manufacturer coupons out there as well to stack with!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Loblaws, Target
    Klepti, orchidgirl, FLA and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

now if only i lived near a province with loblaws!ha
    DianneS and quicktocoupon like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Is this the new sale ? That is awesome..
    quicktocoupon likes this.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

My Target reject the target coupon with a PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is the coupon printable??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Just a warning to others, Most Targets won't allow this to work because it is against their policy.

They will reduce their price to PM another company OR they will reduce their price using a Target coupon, but they won't do both.

After reducing the price you can absolutely use a manufacturer's coupon, because it is considered a form of payment. The PM and Store coupons are coming out of Target's pocket, and they won't let you do both on the same item.

Looks like OP had a lucky moment
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

am not sure if it just me but I find target policy a bit confusing. last December I did some shopping and @ the till, the cashier made a mistake so he called a manager over for help. I had cpns as well n pm. the manager said I can use target cpns, manufacture cpn and pm, however if they apply the target cpn and the manufacture is still higher than the item, they will reduced the value of the cpn. On a side note I love target.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry, I was not aware if the target policy. I didn't buy any wipes myself, just saw it as I was going through my flyers last night and thought I would share. Hope this didn't cause any problems for anyone.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    am not sure if it just me but I find target policy a bit confusing. last December I did some shopping and @ the till, the cashier made a mistake so he called a manager over for help. I had cpns as well n pm. the manager said I can use target cpns, manufacture cpn and pm, however if they apply the target cpn and the manufacture is still higher than the item, they will reduced the value of the cpn. On a side note I love target.
    Their policy is worded on such a strange way.
    Basically what the policy is.trying to say is that the store price will be reduced using a PM or store coupon, whichever is lower.

The way they word it, they want you to hand over your store coupon as Part of the price reduction, so that you don,t have the coupon anymore to use on your next shopping trip. Sneaky

So really, if the PM price is lower, simply save your store coupon for a future visit.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

V
    Quote Originally Posted by pandagal View Post
    Sorry, I was not aware if the target policy. I didn't buy any wipes myself, just saw it as I was going through my flyers last night and thought I would share. Hope this didn't cause any problems for anyone.
    It,s a learning process.
    R

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pandagal View Post
    I think it was a great post TY! My store never said no to this price match and store coupons but they won't do online pricematching. I might drive out for a flyer.

Thread Information