User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: PC Plus Points - In Store - Superstore West

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I often see posts about 'in-store' points but sometimes the points are only available in Central and Eastern Canada -- and it can be difficult to tell where some posters actually live. I thought it might be a good idea for people in the West to have a thread where we can post points that aren't advertised in the weekly flyer. (And are not our personal offers.) Sometimes these points show up on a receipt or are posted on the store shelf. Please share here so that we can help each other build our points levels. I am planning on holding on to all my points for a big pre-Christmas shop and I am sure others have special plans for theirs, too. If we can help each other out, we all win.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by DianneS; Fri, Jan 17th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good idea.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I will be away this week-end in Seattle (go Seahawks!!!) but will scope out my Superstore early next week and see what I can find to post to this thread.
    harbie and ColleenMGorecki like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Crispers 250 pts
    All Lysol products 5000 pts - this depends on the store as some stores have torn off or cut off the 5000 pts on the corner.

This is all I could remember from my visit to rcss earlier...

Marine Dr Vancouver rcss has every Lysol product pts torn off, FYI
    Last edited by Meeeks85; Sat, Jan 18th, 2014 at 12:37 AM.
    DianneS likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great Idea!! I can post for Langley.
    DianneS likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I am in AB but great idea. I was able to get in on the Lysol deal. And I would not have known except for finding out on SC. I will look next week too and see what I come up with.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

great idea i agree if we all chip in and post our great finds all of us win
    DianneS and ColleenMGorecki like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great idea!
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Sounds like a good idea.I thought store offers vary depending on an individual store, no? Like my store had small yogurt tubes on sale with 1000 points on them (which is different specific tub offers). Two days later it was gone in the same store as the product was gone quickly. Same goes for salads and other produce too. But any way, still a good idea if it works!
    ColleenMGorecki likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Great idea

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got bonus points 1400 from one bunch of broccoli, one small cauliflower and 2 sweet potatoes. Not listed in my weekly offers and things I was just buying anyway.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Langley still has Lysol Products with 5000pts. A new one today was the Foam Hand Soap. 2/$5.00 and 5000 each. CS told me to call the hotline but they wouldn't honour it when I called. Said it's the stores mistake. Gave me just 5000 for 8 products I purchased.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

just got back from Langley and they had the 5000 points on the Lysol toilet cleaner ($1.99 one) and the $3.57 and another one (the black labelled one. They also have it on the No Touch soap dispenser in the HBA section. I had the full amount of points added at the CS. It took some time but they did it.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    just got back from Langley and they had the 5000 points on the Lysol toilet cleaner ($1.99 one) and the $3.57 and another one (the black labelled one. They also have it on the No Touch soap dispenser in the HBA section. I had the full amount of points added at the CS. It took some time but they did it.
    My store did not have 5000 points on soap dispenser or refill and the edge was not ripped to assume that offer would be there before. I went ahead and scanned dispenser and went forward to pay but still did not show any 5000 points. Just a heads up for people in Edmonton. By the way, my store did not have rebate forms either in the coupon zone either. Oh, the stayfree section did have the 300 points sign there and only few were left without wings. I bought one and it automatically gave points, which is good.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I suggest that for anyone buying things that have the in store points (like the Lysol ones) to snap a pic with your phone. It will help if you have to "fight" for your points.

I had to contact them via FB/email about some in store points that weren't added and it was no problem when I sent the pic.

if your store has the 5000 points still on the tag and CS won't do anything just go to FB and you can send the pic and then it's done and easier then arguing at CS.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information