User Tag List

Page 341 of 536 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You guys think you are upset lol, I was a Price Accuracy team leader...do you know what that means? I was in charge of the clearance...the CLEARANCE, and they PAID ME for that!!!
    If that was me they would be paying me in merchandise...I would never make it home with any cash...sorry honey spent my paycheque again...I know we no longer have any room in the house but the deals are just too good.
    sorry you are losing your job..that sucks! You have been very patient with us and our comments and there have been some that must have been difficult to read!
    anisa, ROMEO, avoncallingu and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    If that was me they would be paying me in merchandise...I would never make it home with any cash...sorry honey spent my paycheque again...I know we no longer have any room in the house but the deals are just too good.
    sorry you are losing your job..that sucks! You have been very patient with us and our comments and there have been some that must have been difficult to read!
    Omg it took so much restraint to not buy soooo many things lol. I was always going home with bags full of stuff. And yes it was sometimes hard not to say anything because I knew the markdown schedule of course, and you guys were always guessing at when things would be marked down lol.
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 7 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Target today for the first time since the announcement. The store was so empty, it was depressing. I got a mossimo t-shirt for $2.40 (originally $8) and a cardigan for $7.50 (originally $24) at Angrignon in Lasalle.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Orleans location is tarting to look emptier the display tvs and car seat are gone. Electronics is starting to look empty and not many clearance deals.

St-Laurent was much better beside starbucks everything looks normal an stocked tvs still on with music in that department. Kids sections still had decent clearance deals including this winter coat for $11.99 (reg 39.99) and its a 3 in one so bonus!!! Looks like this store will stay open longer than orleans, I hope since it only opened like 2-3 months ago! Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422638023.683764.jpg
Views: 4681
Size:  53.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been eyeing the female beaver canoe (short style) jackets that are normally 79.99$, last time I checked they were 39.99$, but I am waiting for them to go lower. Has anyone seen them reduced to a lower price lately?
    - lilsmithy -

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys! I'm new to the thread, so... Are you guys saying that the red stickers are no longer on items right now? Are they different from clearance tags? (I love Target but I never got out to them that much.)

Probably going to try to pop by tonight to see what deals I can find; the other day I was there and got some nice deals on Mooshka dolls for my niece. I found the Fairy Tales Friends (the animals ones) reduced at 4.99$ from 8.99$. When I found them, though, the similar-looking Mooshka Fairy Tales toys (the little girl figures) were hung right next to the sticker. When I went to the price scan check they were still listed as full price. I asked a sales associate if they were the same or not, and he told me to just tell my cashier that that the two were hung together and that whatever clerk I have "will probably just give it to you." And that is exactly what happened. I don't know if that's normal, but those poor people seem so done.

Sliiiightly off-topic, but I hope nobody minds, I just wanted to throw it out there that you may very likely want to use your gift cards up sooner rather than later if you have any! Under Bankruptcy Protection, companies can refuse to accept your GCs! I worked at a retail company in the past that went out of business quite suddenly (we found out the day the doors closed, but we had our suspicions), and this very thing happened. It was done in a VERY shady manner, though. Head Office told our store managers that we were having technical issues with our computer systems accepting GCs and we were told to tell our customers to hold onto them for when the problem was fixed. A few weeks later, our doors were closed and our customers had unspent GCs burning holes in their wallets. I personally haven't seen any assurances that Target won't do this, and while it'd be silly for them to burn their bridges when so many Canadians will likely want to cross the border to continue shopping at US Target locations, I'd personally say "Better safe than sorry."

Googling "Bankruptcy Protection Refuse Gift Cards" turns up some supporting articles, just in case anyone doesn't believe me. (Again, sorry for straying off topic. Just saw a few people in this thread were holding out on spending theirs and wanted to put that out there.)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rabby View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new to the thread, so... Are you guys saying that the red stickers are no longer on items right now? Are they different from clearance tags? (I love Target but I never got out to them that much.)

Probably going to try to pop by tonight to see what deals I can find; the other day I was there and got some nice deals on Mooshka dolls for my niece. I found the Fairy Tales Friends (the animals ones) reduced at 4.99$ from 8.99$. When I found them, though, the similar-looking Mooshka Fairy Tales toys (the little girl figures) were hung right next to the sticker. When I went to the price scan check they were still listed as full price. I asked a sales associate if they were the same or not, and he told me to just tell my cashier that that the two were hung together and that whatever clerk I have "will probably just give it to you." And that is exactly what happened. I don't know if that's normal, but those poor people seem so done.

Sliiiightly off-topic, but I hope nobody minds, I just wanted to throw it out there that you may very likely want to use your gift cards up sooner rather than later if you have any! Under Bankruptcy Protection, companies can refuse to accept your GCs! I worked at a retail company in the past that went out of business quite suddenly (we found out the day the doors closed, but we had our suspicions), and this very thing happened. It was done in a VERY shady manner, though. Head Office told our store managers that we were having technical issues with our computer systems accepting GCs and we were told to tell our customers to hold onto them for when the problem was fixed. A few weeks later, our doors were closed and our customers had unspent GCs burning holes in their wallets. I personally haven't seen any assurances that Target won't do this, and while it'd be silly for them to burn their bridges when so many Canadians will likely want to cross the border to continue shopping at US Target locations, I'd personally say "Better safe than sorry."

Googling "Bankruptcy Protection Refuse Gift Cards" turns up some supporting articles, just in case anyone doesn't believe me. (Again, sorry for straying off topic. Just saw a few people in this thread were holding out on spending theirs and wanted to put that out there.)
    One of the stores I frequent has taken the red stickers off the items but the products I scanned still were on special. The problem now is finding out which ones were on special. I don't know if other stores have followed suit.
    avoncallingu and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just picked up a Tonka Steel Bulldozer at Langley for $12.49. Still was clearanced stickered.

Taking the time to tell employees how much I will miss Target and how great the customer service is/was.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in today and there are toddler clothes still on sale 50-70% but they aren't all marked. Some are red stickered (right price), some are red stickered (wrong price), and some aren't tagged at all. I can imagine it's not a high priority to advertise the discounted items The best thing is to keep scanning the items you're interested in... You never know.

I agree that Orleans is looking pretty bare, and St Laurent seems to have more stock. Who knows what that means - I hope they let us keep one for a while longer!
    ROMEO, Patty Smyth, ssbean and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target @ Trinity common in Brampton - empty shelves. Target at BCC mall in Brampton still quite a lot of stuff. Picked up 6 person camping tent for $40. Reg $79. Toys r still on clearance as well.
    anisa, ROMEO, lotsasavings and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilsmithy View Post
    I have been eyeing the female beaver canoe (short style) jackets that are normally 79.99$, last time I checked they were 39.99$, but I am waiting for them to go lower. Has anyone seen them reduced to a lower price lately?
    I got mine for $23.99 the first week after their closing announcement, I am in BC.
    ROMEO and lilsmithy like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I got mine for $23.99 the first week after their closing announcement, I am in BC.
    Damn it! I live in Quebec and have been waiting for the style I want to go for 23.99$ as well so I can use up my damn giftcard! I see longer ones for cheaper, but I want the short style. :/
    vw_girl likes this.
    - lilsmithy -

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilsmithy View Post
    Damn it! I live in Quebec and have been waiting for the style I want to go for 23.99$ as well so I can use up my damn giftcard! I see longer ones for cheaper, but I want the short style. :/
    Dang hey? It was actually the opposite here! I bought a long white one for $39.99 the week before they announced the closing but I was having a hard time picking between that one and a short pink one. So when I was in the next week and found out the short ones were cut to $23.99 I was able to justify getting another I also asked if there was any chance of a price adjustment on the first one and even though it was still scanning at $39.99 she charged me the $23.99 so I got 2 cute warm jackets for under $50!!!
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 01:53 AM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They had the mini foam footballs clearance tagged at .89 when I saw the larger ones (no sticker price or shelf price)... Off to the scanner I went and $1.25! Not sure what the regular price was but these were definitely clearanced priced as well. Great for all the upcoming birthday parties we have coming up for the kiddo and his wee friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This will be a problem. The price checkers at our store never worked. Either out of service or you had to scan things at every angle for about 5 minutes just to get it to recognize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    One of the stores I frequent has taken the red stickers off the items but the products I scanned still were on special. The problem now is finding out which ones were on special. I don't know if other stores have followed suit.
    anisa, Patty Smyth and Arvilish like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information