User Tag List

Page 530 of 536 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It totally made my day! At first I had the store pretty much to myself(and the shopping carts were even red plastic) and it felt just like Target before the liquidation. Then a bunch of pajama people came in and it felt like Target during liquidation.
    LMFAO! That was what the auction was like for me. I went to the preview on Friday and it was nice and quiet and I just wandered and reminisced and I too pet things, LOL. Only frustrating part was there was no possible way to buy anything that day...talk about a tease. Then on Saturday the pj peoples came out in droves and ruined it for everyone. Even the bathroom was one of those Walmart "don't touch anything experiences"

Oh oh, I think I am talking myself into a trip across the line to get a fix.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Any deals to be had south? Planning to go buffalo on canada day.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in Winner the other day and saw a skirt I had bought at Target. I think I paid $20-something for it at Target. Winners had it on clearance for $50, regular price $100! I think I spotted a couple Target items there...but with much higher prices.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Nothing that has gotten me excited enough to go down lately. Just do the perimeter cruise and check all the end caps for suprises.
    Keep your eye on websites mentioned here like Totally Target.

I have NEVER found a clearance sticker thread as good as ours was

http://www.target.com/p/olay-prox-fa.../-/A-15041855?
    clkid=Q62XB%3AxnOyVVTU%3A1sDy%3AXyW8UkX06xXSSQTvyM 0&lnm=81938&afid=Fyndly&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

Has been seen reduced to $19.99 in some locations

http://www.target.com/p/chefmate-cha...t_adv_xasd0002

$49.99 some locations

Some Imaginex toys are scanning for less than shelf price

http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-...t_adv_xasd0002

Bed in Bag $20.98
    sarasoda and online like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarasoda View Post
    I was in Winner the other day and saw a skirt I had bought at Target. I think I paid $20-something for it at Target. Winners had it on clearance for $50, regular price $100! I think I spotted a couple Target items there...but with much higher prices.
    Omg! That is ridiculous. I have never found much for bargains at Winners, now I can see why.
    sarasoda likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Omg! That is ridiculous. I have never found much for bargains at Winners, now I can see why.
    I've usually done really well there - but this was crazy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Any deals to be had south? Planning to go buffalo on canada day.

Yes check totally target and all things target. They are mentioning there is a fair bit of clearance.
    sarasoda and online like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Managed to hit target today in buffalo. Missed the good old days... managed to get one spot items for 70%off... and a few clothing that were on clearance. Oh I so much want them to come back to canada. Lol. Happy Canada day everyone.

Ciel and sarasoda like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Managed to hit target today in buffalo. Missed the good old days... managed to get one spot items for 70%off... and a few clothing that were on clearance. Oh I so much want them to come back to canada. Lol. Happy Canada day everyone.

did you print coupons from the Target website?
    did you use the cartwheel app?
    Ciel and sarasoda like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to target in port huron on Monday. there was a fair bit of clearance and bought a few things, it was nice wandering up and down the aisles checking things out. Miss Canadian stores so much. Going to Orlando on Monday so already scoped out the nearest Target. LOL No coupons used this trip and haven't done the cartwheel thing yet.
    No starbucks at this Target and it is a bit tired compared to our target. Hopefully the one is Orlando is a supertarget!
    Ciel, sarasoda and online like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    did you print coupons from the Target website?
    did you use the cartwheel app?
    Yes I did print coupons and also added offers on cartwheel site.. cant download the app though... somehow it doesnt show up on play store. Maybe cause I am in Canada

Anyhow... hated the trip with dh... he is not a deal shopper also we had to go to kohls and outlet mall too... so none of cartwheel offers or printed coupons matched up the deals I found. Still happy though.

Funny thing is ds felt he is in canada as he was pretty used to shopping at target with me all the time. Pretty good memory of a 4 yr old I'd say.

Ciel, sarasoda and scouponer like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was surprised to spot on a top shelf at my local dollar store one package of Up and Up foam plates! It was a random discovery because I decided to check out napkins/paper supplies as the checkout lineup was 4 people deep.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just found out that Mastermind Toys is carrying some of the Target lines of toys like Our Generation dolls and B Toys. Maybe not the Target prices, but at least we can still find them.

http://www.mastermindtoys.com
    online and solace76 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the info on the B.Toys I will definitely take a browse next time i am by Mastermind.
    sarasoda and solace76 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Finally got a chance to head down to a US Target today since they closed down here. It was pure bullseye bliss. Not too many toy clearance deals even though it's July but it's ok, I got a bit of a "fix". Oh I miss Target sooooo much. :-(
    anisa, sarasoda, online and 1 others like this.

Page 530 of 536 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 ... LastLast

Thread Information