User Tag List

Page 533 of 536 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    This. Gah. It's been 4 months. 4 months! And I miss Target more and more everyday. Everytime I go into Walmart I die a little inside. Everytime I pay MORE for something that I know would have been cheaper at Target I die a little more... I definitely have more money now though and way more free time. I thought by now I would be over it but I am not. Everytime I use something I got super cheap at Target I get mad because I know it will never happen again... *sigh* My husband tells me everyday how happy he is Target closed, I can't admit to him how much I miss it... And I miss this thread and all the awesome deals. Going to the states isn't an option for me.
    I feel ALL of this! Except I get excited and my heart gets warm whenever I use anything I got from Target, especially if its come out of my stash for the first time like camping and summer stuff. Sometime I find clothes I forgot I bought in the bottom of a laundry basket and I smile and they get put into rotation. (Yeah I have way too many clothes ) I've also been packing little one stop trinkets when I go camping and giving them out to the kids. I makes my heart happy
    Ciel and sotypical like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by solace76 View Post
    Sorry for the late post. Went to a couple WA state Targets last weekend. All the good 70% toys were long gone. I was hoping for some Hape as my friend has just had a baby. I did snag a newborn romper for $1.90. All clearanced clothing was an additional 20% off with cartwheel. Also got a hot wheels playmat for 70% off $5.xx.

Disappointed from ourTarget run, we stopped at Fred Meyer for groceries. There we found they had all clearance merchandise at 50% clearance price. Picked up 24 hotwheels track pieces for under $80 including tax. The regular price on some pieces was $19.99. The cheapest piece we got was $0.99. Also not show were a couple of vtech smart cars for $3.xx. Made me feel a little better about the Target run.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    I stopped at Fred Meyer on my way home last time. It was only my second time in the store and I like it a lot! I will make it a regular stop, especially after seeing this. Sorry your Target run was disappointing, it was hard for me not to do right after work on that Thursday.

I believe I am headed to Phoenix next week for work...very last minute and still waiting to find out for sure. Haven't looked up locations yet, but I sure will be! Just realized we needed a Target Smiley (back in the day)
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sun, Aug 16th, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    We just got back from vacationing in Pennsylvania and found these deals at several different Target stores! I think we hit the toy jackpot! Here is a list of what we bought with the red sticker prices in brackets. The links, from a variety of sites, show details about the toys:

1 x Zoomer Interactive Puppy Bentley (was $89.99, now $26.98)
    http://www.amazon.ca/Zoomer-20066853.../dp/B00JPYHRIA

2 x Lego City Fire Emergency (was $40.99, now $10.48)
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=15433066

2 x FurReal Friends Get Up & GoGo My Walkin’ Pup Pet (was $59.99, now $14.98)
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/furreal-...pup-pet/880321

2 x InnoTab Max tablet (was $112.99, now $33.88)
    http://www.vtechkids.ca/en/product/d...50/InnoTab_Max

2 x InnoTab Software - Pixar Play (was $25.69, now $7.70)
    http://www.vtechkids.ca/en/product/d...e___Pixar_Play

2 x InnoTab Software – Disney Minnie (was $25.69, now $7.70)
    http://www.vtechkids.ca/en/product/d..._Disney_Minnie

2 x InnoTab Software – Sophia the First (was $25.69, now $7.70)
    http://www.vtechkids.ca/en/product/d..._Disney_Minnie

2 x Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Loom Characters Figure Making Kit (was $15.29, now $4.58)
    http://www.target.com/p/cra-z-loom-3...t/-/A-15262698

2 x Cra-Z-Art Cra-Z-Sand Neon Green and Santastic 2-pack (was $10.19, now $3.05)
    http://www.target.com/p/cra-z-sand-2...term=cra-z-art

2 x LeapPad On-the-Go Accessory Bundle (was $24.99, now $7.48 )
    http://www.amazon.ca/Leapfrog-Leappa.../dp/B00GMBZQAA

1 x Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Maron Bridge Expansion Pack (was $9.99, now $2.98)
    http://www.amazon.ca/Fisher-Price-Th.../dp/B00IWOTLO2

1 x LeapReader Reading and Writing System Disney Pixar Write It Imagination Activation Drawing (was $19.99, now $4.31)
    http://www.leapfrog.ca/en-ca/store/p.../_/A-prod21405

1 x LeapReader Early Reading Series Dora the Explorer book (was $14.39, now $4.31)
    http://www.leapfrog.ca/en-us/store/p.../_/A-prod21320

1 x LeapReader Read on Your Own Series Disney Pixar Monsters University 3D book (was $14.39, now $4.31)
    http://www.leapfrog.ca/en-ca/store/p.../_/A-prod21220

2 x Play-Doh Shape-a-Pet (was $4.99, now $1.48)
    http://www.amazon.com/Play-doh-Shape.../dp/B00OUC59I2

1 x Pressman Tic Stac Toe game (was $21.19, now $6.35)
    http://www.amazon.ca/Pressman-Toy-Ti...s=tic+stac+toe

1 x Glitzi Globes Glitzi Ferris Wheel (was $20.59, now $6.17)
    http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=41782706

It was great to be able to shop at Target again and find the deals!
    Yay! I am super jealous! These are the kinda prices I remember from Liquidation and some even better than! You got soe crazy deals....For some reason I really wanted the Fur Real kitty that would mew and purr at you when you walked down that aisle. I guess it was a Target trigger LOL! I never did get one because it never dropped to that price....otherwise I would have had 3.
    lotsasavings and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks all for the Target memories, I needed a good fix. Hopefully I can put a new pin in my Targets I've visited map next week and have something to share. Can't let this thread die.....
    Ciel and Mooseenzo like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Booked for a trip to Phoenix next Saturday! First "attraction" I researched was the nearest Target. hee hee Guess what? 1 MILE AWAY!!
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and scouponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Time to let this thread die ladies
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Time to let this thread die ladies
    Nooooooooooo. :'(
    Ciel, Lyssia510, scouponer and 1 others like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yeah, just move along Tommy. LOL
    It's not likely to happen.
    Ciel, online, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My dilemma of the day.....lol, life is tough, decision are hard. I might just have to go to all 3 ha ha ha Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-05-42.png
Views: 553
Size:  462.9 KB
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and sotypical like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    My dilemma of the day.....lol, life is tough, decision are hard. I might just have to go to all 3 ha ha ha Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-05-42.png
Views: 553
Size:  462.9 KB
    Doesn't seem like a hard decision to me...of course you have to go to all three! I drove by one of my former target stores for the first time today...I was really sad!. Dh is unexpectedly off work next week...so I suggested we overnight in michigan near the outlet mall. He can go to Rei and I can go to target, have a couple of nice meals...it's all good.
    Ciel, Lyssia510 and vw_girl like this.

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone! It's so nice to see that this thread is still going. I visited the CNE in Toronto today and saw a booth that was selling Target merchandise. Some of the items I clearly recall seeing are: Merona and Mossimo shoes for $9.99, Method 50 load fabric softener for $3.99, belts for $5.00, and Room Essentials drawer dividers for 99 cents. They also had a wide selection of school supplies and school bags. Almost all of the items at the booth were Target brands, or had Target clearance stickers. If you are missing Target as much as I am, it could be worth your while to hunt through the items. The booth is called "Entertainment Liquidators of Canada" and is located in the Enercare Centre with the other outlet shops. I wish I could have snapped some photos, but it was quite busy, and difficult for me to manoeuvre through the crowd with the stroller.
    Last edited by K_P; Mon, Aug 31st, 2015 at 12:47 AM.
    Ciel, sotypical and vw_girl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am wearing my Beaver Canoe hoodie today. *sniff*
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Lilo -up & up liquid fabric softener is $2.99 at the Hamilton Bed & Bath Warehouse per Thursday flyer--fyi.

In September US Vogue magazine, the US Target chain had a back cover ad plus about 10 glossy cardstock pages of their clothing on models posing in vintage Vogue poses. Was sad to see the store logo when Canada has no more Target shops.
    Today I noticed an abandoned Target store article posted on Yahoo-pics of closed stores in Canada.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

To funny about the Entertainment Liquidators! I should have thought of that when I went to the auctions at the end of liquidation here.
    I could have toured with the carnies and sold my Target wares. hahaha

I made it to at least 6 Target stores in my travels around Phoenix. There are SOOOOO many! Even found a Super Target. The coolest thing I saw was in the parking lot, security dude cruising around on one of these:

Name:  security.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  49.9 KB

I got into Phoenix just before 10pm, picked up my rental and hightailed it to the closest Target before doing anything else. I knew I could get 30 mins in and stay to hear the closing announcements that I heard pretty much every day of liquidation back home. Lol! I think I just did a quick tour to get my bearings and see if I needed to do any price research. Then got some water and snacks.

For the rest of my days, I shopped and scanned and scanned and shopped and my best deal was 3 pairs of summer shoes for under $12US. They were on clearance plus a 25% off cartwheel plus a flyer special buy 1 get 1 50% off that the cashier stacked for me!

Name:  shoes.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  72.5 KB

Also grabbed a couple Orla Kiely Small Cars print travel items for 50% off to add to my collection.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    To funny about the Entertainment Liquidators! I should have thought of that when I went to the auctions at the end of liquidation here.
    I could have toured with the carnies and sold my Target wares. hahaha

I made it to at least 6 Target stores in my travels around Phoenix. There are SOOOOO many! Even found a Super Target. The coolest thing I saw was in the parking lot, security dude cruising around on one of these:

Name:  security.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  49.9 KB

I got into Phoenix just before 10pm, picked up my rental and hightailed it to the closest Target before doing anything else. I knew I could get 30 mins in and stay to hear the closing announcements that I heard pretty much every day of liquidation back home. Lol! I think I just did a quick tour to get my bearings and see if I needed to do any price research. Then got some water and snacks.

For the rest of my days, I shopped and scanned and scanned and shopped and my best deal was 3 pairs of summer shoes for under $12US. They were on clearance plus a 25% off cartwheel plus a flyer special buy 1 get 1 50% off that the cashier stacked for me!

Name:  shoes.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  72.5 KB

Also grabbed a couple Orla Kiely Small Cars print travel items for 50% off to add to my collection.
    You sound like me. I did 9 hours of driving with two kids, got to my mil's house at 6:30, had dinner and took my oldest to Target at 10pm. We pretty much had the whole store to ourselves and it felt just like Canada with a better selection of cookies, M&M's and Band-Aids(my kids enjoy the oddest things lol). Plan on spending tomorrow touring Targets and might go to one tonight yet.
    On a side note-
    If Walmarts in Canada were as good as they are here in the States I wouldn't be as sad over not having Target. They have some really good clearance deals.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma likes this.

Page 533 of 536 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 531 532 533 534 535 ... LastLast

Thread Information