User Tag List

Page 337 of 536 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got this awesome jacket for $44.99 (regular $89.99). Not really an amazing deal but it was the only one and it fit perfectly. Didn't want to chance it still being there during liquidation. 😊

Also an interesting fact, boys Batman pjs were actually scanning up a dollar more than the regular ticketed price. Just a reminder to watch the prices that you're paying when going through the checkout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Basicangel; Tue, Jan 27th, 2015 at 04:35 PM.
    anisa, coupondiva, hcao and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post

I got this awesome jacket for $44.99 (regular $89.99). Not really an amazing deal but it was the only one and it fit perfectly. Didn't want to chance it still being there during liquidation. 

Also an interesting fact, boys Batman pjs were actually scanning up a dollar more than the regular ticketed price. Just a reminder to watch the prices that you're paying when going through the checkout.

I got the same coat right after new year so was able to get additional 10% off, this coat looks better when tried on.
    Also bought this coat https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla
    for $30 (reg. $60) before I realized there's a 30% off coupon. Ask CS for a price adjustment after but they said I will have to return it, then wait for it to be put back on the floor. It's the last one and the coat is very thick and warm unlike the longer N Black label by Nygard coat.

If anyone find the Merona coat don't forget to use the 30% off coupon.
    Last edited by Decaf; Tue, Jan 27th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
    hcao likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was out of the country when all this target leaving canada happened. It was funny that I screamed NOoooo when reading Sc and people around me where wondering what happened. Anyhow I have been back a couple of times and was happy to find some Christmas deals on decoration at my store. It is what is left over I know but I had to get it out of my system and at 90 off I scored good deals. I went to walmart first for the scrubbing bubble deal +snapsaves and they refused the websaver coupon because they could not read the little letters around it. Then I am asking myself what I am doing, let's go to target and was able to do it without problems. Ohh target how I am going to miss you.
    Last edited by emg; Tue, Jan 27th, 2015 at 05:31 PM.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everybody
    First time posting, just a idea lets all post where we r shopping, this forum is read all across Canada, and I think we would all appreciate it. 😊
    So to get to the deals at
    Target st albert alberta
    The only area that seemed to be picked apart was the back corner sale area, only a couple of candles left. Must of been those pyjamas wearing people. Had a rack of ladies winter coats for 70% and another for 50%, and another rack of skirts with roses on it for $9.99 50%. There was pants and dress shirts on sale in men's area. There was only a couple of baby blankets in baby department on clearance.
    They had lots of giggle face fisher price toys on clearance $4.49 reg. $14.99. They also had lots Barbie, Sofia the first, doc mcstuffins, hello kitty, monster high, play doh and Thomas the train. Worth the trip if Santa wants to get a head start. Also found a two pack of goldfish with coupons and box of crayons for $5.00. Found 216 hello kitty sticker pack for $1.49 reg. $4.99 and Minnie mouse tattoos 4pk for $1.07. The Starbucks is closed and I didn't see any of the merchandise in the store. Talked with cashier before I left and she said that store will be opened until may, liquidation will start in 2 weeks and the grocery area will be first as they are not receiving any more stock, what is on the shelves is what they have, other then the baked goods/bread they have quite a bit. Also she told me that there is lots of spring merchandise in the back to go through.
    Hope everybody has a wonderful day😊😊😊😊
    Last edited by nrce1407; Tue, Jan 27th, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
    anisa, marste and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Basicangel View Post

I got this awesome jacket for $44.99 (regular $89.99). Not really an amazing deal but it was the only one and it fit perfectly. Didn't want to chance it still being there during liquidation. ��

I ended up with 2 winter jackets from Target. The Beaver Canoe ones. Got the first one in the long stype in white at $45.99, then a week later they were marked to $23.99 so I went back and bought a black short one and got a price adjustment as well. SSO 2 for under $50!! Not liek we have had a need for a heavy winter coat here yet though!

I also hadto share this, I clearly have pickedup some very intuitive cookies in my online browsing. Look at the ad for a black jacket alost identical to the one you posted!

Name:  jacket.jpg
Views: 2825
Size:  52.9 KB
    Linda Evans and Basicangel like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at my Target yesterday.They had all of the Stabucks merchandise on a shelf upstairs near the Valentine's goodies.There were about 25 boxes of Starbucks holiday kcups.A woman was dumping them into her cart.I asked her how much they were and she replied $1.57 a box, and they are 16kcups, NOT the 12 kcups packages.I took 9 myself and allowed another woman who came along to have one!Funnily enough none of the other Stabucks travel mugs or coffee was marked down.My DS at Waterloo will be so happy to have these.When his Keurig gets fixed!!$15.70 for 144 kcups!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Superstore, Costco, Loblaws, and even SDMs are now doing "one stop shop." The SDM near my parents is even selling ground beef and produce now. Every community probably has one of those stores, and if it doesn't, people will still be fine. There is no "one stop shop" store within a 30 min drive of me. I can get everything I need through a combo of grocery, drug store and mall. Not the best, but not the worst either. I save more time going to Longo's and SDM than driving half an hour to Walmart and then waiting half an hour in line there

Back to Target talk for me

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I think people are referring to the concept of the "one stop shop" store.

Walmart and Target were the only two "one stop shop" stores in my area.

Sure I will live without Target but it'll now be more of an inconvience to stop at 3-4 different stores instead of just one. Nevermind that some stores don't allow coupons.

Many of the stores you listed we do not have. Even our Future Shop just announced its closing at the end of the month and laying its employees off. Another hit for our city.

I was just thinking the other day about my Hasbro toy coupons and where to use them. My only choices are now Walmart or ToysRUs. Not much of a choice.
    Decaf likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The Target survey is not mentioned on the receipt today. Guess that feature is no longer being offered.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I went for the 1st time since last Monday and the store was full of stuff I have never seen before. They told me they are still getting in containers and at their store the liquidators determine what goes out.

The one in close proximity to my Target will likely close soon though as they are not receiving any new stock.

I saw no signs of reduced items either.

Starbucks was already closed there and my cashier was the former employee in the Starbucks so at least she has a job for a few more weeks.
    Patty, can I ask which stores you go to?

I often pass by Alexis Nihon on the way home (close to work) but the one nearest me is Angrignon. Does your post refer to either of these locations?

I have to come to terms with this... I was pretty much at either one or both of my Targets daily since opening, on the lookout for deals and clearance. I don't have much money and if it wasn't for Target clearance, I wouldn't have my nice warm duvet, my $14 super nice/warm snowpants, Beaver canoe and black label jackets, and all the warm sweaters I got @ last year's (I mean, Dec 2013) massive $5 women's apparel clearance just before the holidays. I don't know how I'd be getting through this cold winter. Now I haven't been to either of my Target since that Thursday when the announcement was made, I think because I am so sad/ in denial...

Sorry, I should be posting this in the Target leaving thread... but just wanted to quote Patty's text there and get an update.
    Last edited by Kwizzy; Wed, Jan 28th, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
    Decaf likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I understand your point, but WE do vote with our dollars! Since Target opened in Canada, we have virtually stopped shopping at Walmart, and spend most of THOSE dollars at Target!!! It is not fair to blame EVERYONE.
    online and lizalley like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by generalB1B View Post
    I understand your point, but WE do vote with our dollars! Since Target opened in Canada, we have virtually stopped shopping at Walmart, and spend most of THOSE dollars at Target!!! It is not fair to blame EVERYONE.

same! i've gone from shopping at walmart on a weekly basis to shopping at walmart maybe once a month
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Can we keep the discussion to the Target leaving thread and keep this one for clearance deals please
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Patty, can I ask which stores you go to?

I often pass by Alexis Nihon on the way home (close to work) but the one nearest me is Angrignon. Does your post refer to either of these locations?

I have to come to terms with this... I was pretty much at either one or both of my Targets daily since opening, on the lookout for deals and clearance. I don't have much money and if it wasn't for Target clearance, I wouldn't have my nice warm duvet, my $14 super nice/warm snowpants, Beaver canoe and black label jackets, and all the warm sweaters I got @ last year's (I mean, Dec 2013) massive $5 women's apparel clearance just before the holidays. I don't know how I'd be getting through this cold winter. Now I haven't been to either of my Target since that Thursday when the announcement was made, I think because I am so sad/ in denial...

Sorry, I should be posting this in the Target leaving thread... but just wanted to quote Patty's text there and get an update.

Montreal East

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Can we keep the discussion to the Target leaving thread and keep this one for clearance deals please
    Is there a target leaving thread too?
    maddie2008 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Is there a target leaving thread too?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/showthread.php?t=398139
    Target leaving Canada!
    marste and online like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information