User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: FREE Cory Vines Activewear from Astro Yogurt (8 PINS, shipping included)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSuz View Post
    Ya... I'll get getting a lot of socks
    Contrary to popular belief, fat people like to exercise too!
    Please don't think that 32+inch waist is fat.

Doctor Oz says 32 inch waist is ideal for women http://www.doctoroz.com/know-your-5-...-you-need-know

The sizes for this company run really small.
    r0c0upons and Kerricakes like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck fierce_angel_6000's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm looking at the activewear and they're all pretty boring looking.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK so I got the tubs at Giant Tiger for $2 and they had PINS on them! $16 no tax....found on the blueberry and vanilla flavoured tubs.
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Sun, Jan 26th, 2014 at 05:44 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well i went through the order process and it was easy! i put my PINS in on facebook (if you did the skechers promo last year, you'll remember how annoying it was to peel away the sticker without ripping the PIN off- same deal this year)

It immediately emails you a promo code to use on cory vines, and what the promo code actually did was take 79.95 off my order - my items totaled $74- (there's no tax so feel free to fill your cart up to $75!) and it'll cover the 5.95 shipping. i already submitted my order thinking i'd have to bust out the credit card to cover the 2ish% GST but i didn't have to- taxes disappeared when i put the promo code in!

i'll put an update re: quality and shipping once i receive the items
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Sun, Jan 26th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks got the tubs from giant tiger for $2. I don't know if i like any of their clothes might get $75 worth of socks LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I didn't see anything about one promo code per household or did I miss something ?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    I didn't see anything about one promo code per household or did I miss something ?

"A4. Limit: one (1) FREE Cory Vines activewear prize per valid email per household."

per email per household? what does that mean? i think it may mean 1 per household.
    Kerricakes likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    well i went through the order process and it was easy! i put my PINS in on facebook (if you did the skechers promo last year, you'll remember how annoying it was to peel away the sticker without ripping the PIN off- same deal this year)

It immediately emails you a promo code to use on cory vines, and what the promo code actually did was take 79.95 off my order - my items totaled $74- (there's no tax so feel free to fill your cart up to $75!) and it'll cover the 5.95 shipping. i already submitted my order thinking i'd have to bust out the credit card to cover the 2ish% GST but i didn't have to- taxes disappeared when i put the promo code in!

Cool
    r0c0upons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I ordered a long sleeve shirt and the capri leggings. I went over by 5.00 but after I entered the promo code, I only had to pay 3.00!!!! I'm happy about that. I wanted the long sleeve more than the short sleeve so I was ok paying the extra few dollars. Can't wait to get them. Will post the quality and fit when I get them.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I got some PINS from the $2 sale at Giant Tiger thanks to the post here. If anyone has PINS for trade, I am interested. Send me a PM!
    r0c0upons likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

OK so I got the tubs at Giant Tiger for $2 and they had PINS on them! $16 no tax....found on the blueberry and vanilla flavoured tubs.
    Thanks! I checked my Giant Tiger and bought 8 of the $2.00 tubs and used 8 x $1.00 coupons from a previous Astro packaging promo. Paid a grand total of $8.00!

Thanks for the helpful information! I ordered $75.00 worth and, because I had read your post in advance, I knew I wouldn't be paying tax or shipping! Totally FREE!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

any other sales this coming week? I missed last week GT sales
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The tubs are 3.49 @ Sobeys with PINS on them ..not a great price , but worth it if you can't or don't want to wait for a sale..probably 2.99 reg. price at other places maybe

GT $ 2.00 price was great

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

hmmm, the only astro tubs i see in the flyers are astro original for 2.49 at loblaws/independent. you need astro zero for this promo. maybe the stores will have the zero variety for that price too? i'll check in the next few days if i remember.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyindark View Post
    any other sales this coming week? I missed last week GT sales
    On the back page of the Sobeys (ON) flyer (Jan. 31 - Feb. 6), Astro Yogourt 650 - 750g are on sale for $1.99. Zero is an Astro product so you may want to check that out.

Update: When I was at Sobeys today, I checked the Astro tubs on sale for $1.99 and, yes, Astro Zero 650g is included.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Jan 31st, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information