User Tag List

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Hi,
    I'm looking to save some money on diapers and I heard that the kirkland brand is made by huggies. I wondered what are the price and are they as good as huggies? I looked on the website and they dont show any
    Are they worth paying $55 for a membership?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used 1 box of the Kirkland diapers and that was it. They leaked so often, I was changing my guy a few times a day and night. I would suggest going with Pampers. Pay the little more, trust me, it will save you some aggravation.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They look and feel like Huggies, with the "elastics" at the back and it worked better for my son for the first year. His poop would sometimes go up at the back in pampers. I used no1 and 2 of the Kirkland brand and had no leaks. Only when his diaper diaper would get too full but we changed him regularly so wasn't a bit deal.

I wouldn't get a membership just for the diapers though. You can get good deals when they are on sale and use coupons. I recently bought a box of 204 of Pampers No.3 with coupon and it was cheaper than Kirkland (around .14c each). I "think" the No.3 Kirkland is between 15-20c each.

I would suggest to try Huggies and if it works for the little one, then give the Kirkland one a try. If you know someone who has a Costco membership, get him to get a gift card for you (min has to be $25). You don't need a membership to use the gift card.

Thread Information