Name:  selfiecontest copy.jpg
Views: 13202
Size:  100.2 KB
Would you LOVE to win a $100 Younique shopping spree? Here is your chance! Enter the “Bat Your Lash for Younique Cash” Selfie Contest hosted by Younique 3D Fiber Lashes by Nicole!

Send me a selfie of you wearing your Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara by July 4th at midnight EST, and you’re entered! July 5th – I will post all entries that I have received. Share with your friends and family to get them to like your entry. The selfie with the most votes, or likes, at the end of the contest on July 12th will win a $100 Younique shopping spree!
Easy enough right? If you don’t have your 3D Fiber Lash mascara, there is still plenty of time for you to order here! There are a few rules and regulations, so read ‘em below!
To submit your selfie – visit my Facebook page and send me a message with your photo attached: https://www.facebook.com/3DFiberLashesByNicole
*The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.*
Rules and Regulations

- Participants must be 18+, residing in Canada, the U.S., or Australia.
- Selfie photos will be accepted into contest until July 4th, 2014 at midnight EST
- Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara MUST be worn in selfie. Those found to not be wearing mascara will be immediately disqualified.
- Voting will begin July 5th, 2014. Photos will be posted to Younique 3D Fiber Lashes by Nicole’s Facebook page. For every like on the photo, you will receive one vote.
- Contest will end July 12th, 9pm EST. Winner will be announced July 13th once votes have been tallied
- Winner will receive $100 Younique Shopping spree. Taxes and shipping are extra. Prizes will be mailed out the following month (August, 2014)
- Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in disqualification.