User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Call from Microsoft Support Centre-suggestions/Advice-URGENT

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I'll play a game or something while they're telling me to click this and type that. When they ask me what I see on my screen I ask them "Well, what am I supposed to be seeing on the screen?.... Oh yeah, that's what I see." lmao
    yeah, usually its "theres something wrong with you windows, youll have to give us remote access to fix it", then they will put a virus and then extort money out of you to take it off,but wont, when you could just reinstall windows to get rid of it

one time i acted as if i was turning my computer on, then following their instructions, then i just said "now what?" , getting them excited thinking they actually tricked me, the just hung up

but then the next day they phoned again so i coldy had to state/yell "i know this is a f#$king scam, take my f@#king number off your list and dont call again", and i havnt received a call from them again oddly enough.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

They've called me a few times... I get them to talk to me, explaining what to do... Then I ask them if I should be seeing a big apple on my screen! It makes them call me a b!tch and they hang up.. lol
    lilo0003 and Shirnette like this.

mrtwelve
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had that experience too, after they finished all their requested.........bro bro bro bro, and I just tell them that I am using only a Mac computer not a PC ..........He hang up the phone immediately...................ha ha ha ha ha...........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's a scam. Do not give info to them. I have received these calls.

They ask "Could you turn on your computer." Me: "I don't know how to?" Them "??" Me: I own a computer but I don't know how to use it." Them: "Ma'am why do you own one?" Me:" I want to be like everyone else and have the latest electronics." They hang up lol. Another trick.. I ask them to turn on their computer because there is a problem and can I have your credit card number. Hang up too. Or tell them you have an Apple.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

best time to troll. Asked for the supervisor and the same person tried to change their voice to pretend that they're someone else. Can't wait for them to call again.
    Last edited by tshkc; Thu, Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tshkc View Post
    best time to troll. Asked for the supervisor and the same person tried to change their voice to pretend that they're someone else. Can't wait for them to call again.

Lol, sounds like a pretty sophisticated operation.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hahaha..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information