User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By SassyAshley
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto

Thread: Canada Post the postie has problem!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canada Post has a postie he probably has problem. The mail has not been coming since last week ago Now I need to phone the 1-800 number. My Compass card is supposed to came last week Friday and a selection of mail-in freebies that might had held up in the mail holding area... The most important is the Compass card for me..... it sucks without mobility in the lower mainland! Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hope your card surfaces soon! Seems to be the trend to seeing mail again if it's not shown up for days-having to report your route and seeing what action CP will take (supervisor or delivery agent bringing the mail).
    Is there another way to get the Compass card in the future?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Something seems off with Canada Post lately, just before Christmas our one location did not get mail for 4 days because the mail person was off sick so apparently you deliver in any weather but if your post carrier is sick there is no back up???? Finally mail stared coming but it was like 1 or 2 letters a day we never only get 1 or 2 letters a day. Needless to say after Christmas they actually delivered the mail in crates to this location.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Lot of cuts & existing staff being asked to pick up extra routes of the cut worker's

The icy weather is not helping either , I can barely walk on the uncleared & icy - slippery sidewalks thesedays ..not sure how the posties manage to do this.

Walking on the side walks has never been an issue for me before in previous winter's ..I have never seen such icy sidewalks before as this winter
    walkonby likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I think the same thing is going on with us as well. I dont get any mail at all, including flyers for 4 days and then on saturday we get a letter delivered! I am not sure what is going on. Very odd.

Thread Information