• 1 Post By samm07
  • 1 Post By Cocovanilla
  • 1 Post By idonovan
  • 1 Post By coupon girl

Thread: Printable coupons !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

SERIOUSLY! I'm OVER IT! Not only do I not have a printer currently (my own problem) but I find it extremely irritating that need to use my own ink to print them out. That s EXPENSIVE!

Also so companies make it next to impossible to print ! And half retailers turn them away.

I feel eel like with the rise of coupon use companies figured printables would minimize the redemption.

I understand and they can control it better but I thought the online mail request coupons were pretty well controlled!!! Web saver and save.ca specifically annoy me now. Oh here's a GREAT coupon PSYCH only if you can print it!

If someone works in an office they can get MORE printables then a mail out. Grrrr annoying!

Rant over lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I feel the same way. I don't have the patience to spend the whole day fighting with Java to print a coupon. My time is worth more than the dollar or two I will save if I can't it to print. I hate the Facebook coupons too. Not everyone has Facbook or wants it and I don't want all these companies accessing my info(I have a fake account with email that's only used for Facebook with fake info and it's my only email that gets spam).
    samm07, ticul and joandstef like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I hate the printable coupons because half the time I can't print them. When I am able to print them a lot of the stores give hard time saying they are photocopies and I don't have patience or time to argue with them and even though I printed the coupons and I know they are not fake or copies, I feel like a thief. Last week tried to use Centrum printable coupon at Target, I was told if was a copy and they won't accept it. It is very embarrassing.
    samm07, ticul and Cocovanilla like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Exactly I feel embarrassed too! Not how I want to feel when shopping! It makes me really dislike a certain brand.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lots of printable coupons aren't being accepted... and being told they're photocopies/copies isn't fun

sometimes I wonder if companies know about it and are happy since they have less $$ to send back to stores
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

hate print coupons also! have not bothered with them in like 2 years now. I hate when i register for a free coupon give the info only to find out its printable.
    ticul likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yep I don't even bother with printables -don't want the hassle and no working printer either
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, I tought I was the only one feeling like this. Thank you for your brag and also, thank you for sharing........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hate printables yes the java I don't like and my hangout place @ODG does not support it darn it! It IS A FRacking hassle!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Two words, my friends: Laser printer. I got a black and white one for like $80. So damn worth it. We've used it pretty much every day since we got it in the summer and it's still not out of ink. We can either get a cartridge refill done or buy a new one online for something like $80. It's expensive in a chunk, but does 2k pages or more. That's a LOT of coupons! For home use, a cartridge should last at LEAST a year, if not two. Plus mine is wireless, and including the 2 netbooks, one laptop, and 3 desktops we have, I can print a LOT of 2-per-computer prints!

Even if you want to go for a color printer, go laser. It may be expensive all at once, but the value over time is well worth it. Yeah sure you can buy a cheapie $20 inkjet, but you'll have to sell your kidneys for ink. In the long run it's cents per page to print with a laser printer, and so extremely worth it if you can afford it.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I only print coupons that I will use, and that's about 10 or so weekly, and I only spend about $20 a year on ink. Also, if it's a coupon I really want from smartsource, yes java does little tricks, so I update java first. Learned that the hard way. I'm not in to stockpiling these days because I've learned that by the time I am running out of something, there will have been another great deal in the meantime, or just around the corner, so I don't need a huge amount of multiples of any coupon.

Luckily I have yet to have an issue with being told they are photocopies, but then again I don't shop at SDM and other places where I am LIKELY to have an issue lol.

I don't find printables to be so bad.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information