User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By SmackUTwice
  • 1 Post By aussie
  • 1 Post By moochmom
  • 2 Post By SmackUTwice

Thread: HELP!! Out of the Cloth Diapering Loop!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I did a quick search and didn't find a thread that effectively met my needs...

I have a dear friend that is blessed with an itty bitty thang in her belly! She is interested in cloth diapering (as I did with my now 6 yr old, whom she cared for often) and I'm helping her gather info! ...but I'm way out of the loop again... ack! lol

SO, my loves at SC (I'm a long time/"old" member... I havent posted in ages, but ya'll got my love!!)...

What do you recommend for cloth diapers? (I only used Fuzzi Bunz-loved.)

Where is a good place to purchase?

Are there any deals or extra goodies to get in on?

Just looking for clean, simple, effective cloth diapering... please help!

Links, info, advice, all welcome!!

THANK YOU!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    aussie and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    SO, my loves at SC (I'm a long time/"old" member... I havent posted in ages, but ya'll got my love!!)...
    Welcome back my online friend.
    So nice to see you posting again.
    So nice of you to help out your friend.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Feb 20th, 2014 at 10:32 PM.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Hello!! and welcome back!! I bought a package deal of kawaiis when I was pregnant( I used survey money for the first lot of diapers I bought), because they are affordable, and I heard great things about them.... We planned on using disposables for the first little while, which we did... http://www.theluvyourbaby.com/ they also sell wet bags, for when you go out.... But when I tried to switch over to cloth, they didnt really fit my daughter well around the legs properly... so I looked into a different brand for slim babies... and I found giggle life http://www.gigglelife.com/catalog/in...1c06dr84khtbm0 I bought 24 of the hipster ones... they were on sale when I got them... it took me awhile to decide whether I should wait until she got bigger, or fork out more money for more cloth diapers, and hope they fit her... have to say I LOVE them!! I do use disposables when we go out, because her butt is so big lol( and would have trouble fitting in the car seat), and overnight because shes a heavy wetter.. I bought the diaper pail and pail liners from mother ease, but Im sure any covered garbage bin would work too.. ( again I used survey money, I wouldnt usually fork over $50 for a garbage bin! LOL https://canshop.motherease.com/shopd...at=Diaper+Pail I bought cloth wipes from amazon, but I prefer using the disposable wipes.... So one suggestion... tell her to buy a few different brands... and watch for sales, kawaii, and giggle life have sales on packaged deals every so often.. Hope that helps!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Hello!! and welcome back!!

+1
    And I hope SmackUTwice posts one of her wicked awesome brags again.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a new member and soon to be new mom. I am totally committed to cloth diapering as soon as we get past the first few "welcome home, a.k.a. staining meconium" days. The best deal I've gotten so far is from Glow Bug Diapers. They are a couple of moms from Barrie, Ontario with amazing customer service. Currently, they are in the middle of introducing new prints, so they are clearing out old prints. I was sold on the customer service, local vendor, pricing and the fact that they are one of a few to offer 360 degree gussets to keep everything contained. I have yet to read a bad review.

They only sell diapers in packs of 12, so the pricing is better. I am so pleased with the way the company operates, I have inquired about becoming a local seller out of my home. If you decide to give them a shot, I would love the chance to refer you or anyone else. Just send me a PM.

Their website is glowbugclothdiapers.com
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

^ lol, thanks for the love.

And YAY, thanks for the info and links!!! Helpful already!!!!!
    aussie and Shwa Girl like this.

Thread Information