• 1 Post By Jeff D
  • 1 Post By Durham Couponer
  • 3 Post By momgoneawol
  • 3 Post By Midnightly

Thread: iCoke Rewards Down The Toilet

Fairly Experienced
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, Coca-Cola has put a BAD TASTE in my mouth! I've accumulated iCoke points for a few years, over 93000 pts! Now they're useless! In a couple months the promotion is ending. The only "rewards" they offer are a useless computer game or tickets for Cineplex, which I don't have around me!! I wrote to them on their different sites expressing my disgust, though I know they could care less.
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, icoke
    queeniecat123 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You could trade the Cineplex vouchers, maybe? They're worth about $10.
    Candini likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Order the Cineplex, don't waste your points. Plenty of people will trade you for the movie passes. I know I just traded for 3 and will be looking for more.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Samesies. I`d be interested in some tickets.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I redeemed recently, instead of sending the actual tickets, they send online codes to use.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

tricky thing is it's not a ticket it's a code.. and although the code says it's valid until dec 2015 you have no guarantee they will honor that (it's why i hate codes personally), and if you trade with someone for the code you should use it right away just incase (you never know)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Fairly Experienced
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just got a reply from them in my email,

Thank you for contacting iCoke.ca. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    Many of our rewards are only available in limited quantities. Unfortunately, we will not be adding new rewards after December 2, 2013.

We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause. Your loyalty to Coca-Cola is appreciated, and your comments have been shared with our promotions team.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.Thank you for contacting iCoke.ca. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    Many of our rewards are only available in limited quantities. Unfortunately, we will not be adding new rewards after December 2, 2013.

We are sorry for any disappointment this may cause. Your loyalty to Coca-Cola is appreciated, and your comments have been shared with our promotions team.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cineplex bought Empire Theatres recently.. there may be one closer than you think!

Thread Information