User Tag List

Thread: Ups?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I ordered something from Amazon (yes, more Amazon stuff, thank you Swagbucks!). This time it's being delivered by UPS instead of Canada Post, this is new for me. I've been tracking the package, it was due to arrive on Thursday, fair enough. This morning I saw on the tracking status that my package is in Dartmouth, just across the harbour from where I am in Halifax. It got there at 9 a.m., and this is what accompanied that status:

"Delay in delivery due to weather or natural disaster."

Now I can SEE Dartmouth from here. There's certainly no weather or natural disasters in sight! I guess it will still arrive on time....but I want my spy camera!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Canada Post, Guess
    Last edited by Zonny; Wed, Feb 26th, 2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: I keep trying to change the title to uppercase UPS, and it keeps changing it to ups!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Now my package is delayed until Monday, because of the 'weather or natural disaster.' WTH, it's SUNNY out there! The package has been here since yesterday, and it's going to take four more days? Jeez, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on delivery methods next time I order, don't want to buy something that ships via UPS again.

Editing to say, two hours after the tracking info said Monday, I just got a notification that it was delivered this afternoon! How confusing.They left it at my front door, hope it's still there when I get home.
    Last edited by Zonny; Thu, Feb 27th, 2014 at 12:25 PM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Technology is not all that it's cracked up to be. Hope all is well with your parcel!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

It was indeed still there! Haven't tried it out yet, as the cleaning fluid that came with it was frozen. Will try it out shortly!

Thread Information