User Tag List

Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe it's just me but ever since Groupon took over, I think Snapsaves has gotten worse. It was bad to begin with but now completely down hill. I'm at $19.75....I only need a quarter to get to $20 and then I will quit Snapsaves.
    Angela273, hcao, dizzyb and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't look at $0.25 caskback rebate. Its not worth spending time and gas to the store to get the rebate.By the time I reach home offers are gone and then not getting the cheque for months or even get donated without your notice. I Dont mind if they donate but do they give us the donation receipt to be claimed for income tax or either say where do they donate the money. No. They always have that check box mark so they can blame us that we donated the money. Trying to make us fool.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So bussy bee....any updates? Can you get your money back?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

they approved my receipt after nearly two months but my balance didn't increase
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since Groupon has bought them, this app has been a gong show..

The only think I liked about this app was you can buy more than 1 item unlike CO51 where it allows 1 per account.
    Angela273 and coupon girl like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wrote a very big email about their fault. On Thursday or Friday I received an email from them saying that they were sorry and will work on my cheque. But didn't get any specific date saying when will they send my cheque. So still Dont know what's going to happen. Didnt get time to call them to check .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Have they stopped to send email when they processed a claim?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    Have they stopped to send email when they processed a claim?
    I uploaded a receipt this week and I didn't receive an email notification telling me it was being processed, nor did I receive one telling me my claims were approved. I learned by mistake that if you swipe left, it shows you the notifications! So check your phone/app, and hopefully you'll see the update there I do receive the weekly emails from them, so not sure why I wouldn't also get emails when I sent or receive approval from a claim?
    LoveCpn likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a really crappy smart phone. I wanted to add save.ca app but not enough room. Think I will drop Snapsaves and get offers I might use.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I uploaded a receipt this week and I didn't receive an email notification telling me it was being processed, nor did I receive one telling me my claims were approved. I learned by mistake that if you swipe left, it shows you the notifications! So check your phone/app, and hopefully you'll see the update there I do receive the weekly emails from them, so not sure why I wouldn't also get emails when I sent or receive approval from a claim?
    Thanks! I tried and saw my pending receipt changed from 1 to 0, and I only submitted the receipt an hour ago. That was fast, and the amount I claimed is now as my available cash for cash out. Almost too good to believe, haha
    d.ot likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terry2144 View Post
    I have a really crappy smart phone. I wanted to add save.ca app but not enough room. Think I will drop Snapsaves and get offers I might use.
    My old one was like that I wiped it and downloaded all my apps everytime it filled up. Itwas a pain but i fidnt have to choose. Eventually i broke down and bought a new one
    sweetmomma likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Wow snap by Groupon what has happened to you? No offers at all? Do you need sales people in Canada to get you coupon rebates or did you just by snapsaves to increase your groupon audience?
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a cheque from Snapsaves today and I can say now I am officially done with them. I have no problem in getting $.25 rebates on items. I certainly will not go out of my way to buy those things but if it's part of my weekly grocery list and it is an offer, then I will take it. However 'TRYING' to get an offer with Snapsaves has been an absolute joke. I mean how many more weeks of huggies and gerber offers do we have to see? How many "all gone" squares on their page do we have to see? If it says "all gone", please remove it from the page. Truffles, dragon fruit, star fruit, king crab??? How many of these offers does the average joe buy? (btw, do not mean to offend anyone who does) Also, I have to get up at 3:30 in the morning to go to work....I always check the bonus offer of the day which I assume kicks in at midnight ?? Well by 3:40 in the morning it says 'ALMOST GONE'. Really???? How many people buy truffles and king crab between midnight and 3:30 in the morning?? Took me a long time to get to $20 but it's time to say goodbye. (sorry everyone....just had to vent....feel so much better now )

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

the bonus offers are specific to each day so the wednesday offer will show gone on mon tues thurs and friday they send an email showing which day they aoffer which vegetable etc.
    but i agree its impossible even with multiples to get up to $20 to cash out
    amira84 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A few days ago i said my goodbye to snapsaves and uninstalled it from my devices. The next day i installed it again because of their crzy good chocolate offer. Now i was stuck again with this app when the chocolate offer was gone. There was nothing else for me to buy, the produce offers were only $0.25 each but i can't make a special trip to my grocery store for "all gone" produce offers when i reach home.

I ordered my cheque a few days ago and now i am done with them AGAIN.

i will keep an eye on this thread only because of potential money maker deals otherwise......bye bye!
    uanoor, hcao, 2shopmom and 5 others like this.

Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread Information