Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By canadian.mere
  • 3 Post By mulock

Thread: Pepsi next

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What are your thoughts on this product? I know the new version contains stevia compared to the Spartans version that was launched last year. Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought it today then immediately asked for a refund because after I got my receipt I realized Shoppers is charging $3.29 for 591mL bottle.I'll wait until Dollarama has it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bought it at Dollarama today...haven't tried it yet though. $1 a bottle. Was there when Pepsi was there stocking their fridge and grabbed one off his cart lol!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$3.29 for 591mL bottle? Holy sh_t. That's insane.
    Poirot, sweetmomma and saddlebag like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Yeah I bought one at SDM and I didn't realize the price was sooo expensive or else I would have grabbed a case. Wanted to try it first though to see if I liked it or not.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Jan. 24, 2014 -- Pepsi One has higher levels of a potential cancer-causing chemical than other soft drinks, according to a study released Thursday by Consumer Reports magazine.
    Researchers looked at levels of a chemical called 4-methylimidazole (4-MeI), which is found in artificial caramel coloring used in soft drinks. There are no federal limits on the chemical's use, but California requires warning labels on foods or beverages that expose consumers to more than 29 micrograms of 4-MeI a day, the Los Angeles Times reported.
    The Consumer Reports study said that 12-ounce cans of the low-calorie soft drink Pepsi One bought in California contained as much as 43.5 micrograms of 4-MeI, and that a nonalcoholic malt beverage called Malta Goya had as much as 352.5 micrograms of the chemical, the Times reported.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Its disgusting. I had a FPC for Pepsi and 1500 pc points so I bought it. Its gross, a cross between diet Pepsi and flat pop. Will be offering it to my mom or throwing it out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pepsi One is not the same as Pepsi Max

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbella View Post
    Jan. 24, 2014 -- Pepsi One has higher levels of a potential cancer-causing chemical than other soft drinks, according to a study released Thursday by Consumer Reports magazine.
    Researchers looked at levels of a chemical called 4-methylimidazole (4-MeI), which is found in artificial caramel coloring used in soft drinks. There are no federal limits on the chemical's use, but California requires warning labels on foods or beverages that expose consumers to more than 29 micrograms of 4-MeI a day, the Los Angeles Times reported.
    The Consumer Reports study said that 12-ounce cans of the low-calorie soft drink Pepsi One bought in California contained as much as 43.5 micrograms of 4-MeI, and that a nonalcoholic malt beverage called Malta Goya had as much as 352.5 micrograms of the chemical, the Times reported.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried it. Definitely not as sweet and I found that it didn't leave that sweet/syrupy taste in my mouth. Definitely more watery. I do like it better than regular Pepsi but I'm not a regular Pepsi drinker, I prefer Diet Pepsi. The problem I found was that because it is a bit more watery, I drank the whole bottle with my lunch. I normally have one bottle last me two days at work lol!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Appreciate everyone's feedback on this. I find Stevia to be expensive, so perhaps that's the explanation for the high price. I'm not going to drink it; I like lots & lots of bubbles.

Thread Information