It's that time of year again! We'd love to invite you to participate in a research study coming up this March.

For this study we are looking for women age 18-46 (Yes, there are studies for men, I'll detail in my next email.)

Please forward this to other women you feel would be interested in participating!

If you qualify and attend, you'll receive $85 as appreciation for your time.

The sessions take place Tuesday March 18th or Wednesday March 19th.

Please click here to start a short 3 minute questionnaire to determine which session you might qualify for.

If the above link is broken, please copy and paste this link into your web browser:
r.SynchroResearch.com/s3/VancMarStudies-3523-3524?cid=446244000003369141&n=Kelly

If you have any questions, please reply to this email with the best time and phone number to call you at. Or call me at 1-877-358-1133 ext: 3

Best Regards,

Rachel Adams

Recruitment Coordinator
Synchro Marketing Research Ltd.
276-5525 West Boulevard
Vancouver BC, Canada V6M 3W6
tel:1-877-358-1133 ext 3
fax:1-866-284-0727
[email protected]
http://www.synchroresearch.com
Some additional information:
There is never any sales or solicitation in our research. The focus of the studies is always to gather your opinions and thoughts on a specific product or service.
Our clients want to hear from you and value your time and opinions.
We will always include a link at the bottom of our emails that allows you to stop receiving our email. In compliance with privacy legislation, this email is part of a double opt-in process. This ensures that it was in fact you who provided your email address to us and permission to contact you.