User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Natalka
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By sweetmomma

Thread: Recipe to Riches products. Which do you like best?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Which of the Recipe to Riches products do you want to win?

We tried the Lobster soup this week.

Costs $4 for a bowl that you microwave. It had exactly 3 pieces of lobster in it, and it was pretty spicy. We had high hopes for it but won't be buying it again.

DH is sensitive to spice and could not finish it.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

None so far this year. From last year, several sounded good and had great reviews, but out of our price range. Last year they had the recipes online, so I'll have to check if they are doing that again.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I noticed the price points last year were also very expensive. They were around $8 for some of them and none of them stood out enough to make me want to spend that much on them. I hope they are more affordable this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    None so far this year. From last year, several sounded good and had great reviews, but out of our price range. Last year they had the recipes online, so I'll have to check if they are doing that again.
    Natalka and sweetmomma like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The meat pie which won a few weeks ago has been sold out for a long time. Finally got my hands on one.

And boy is it ever good! (It better be for the $10 price tag). Loaded with tons of meat. Good seasoning. Very filling so you'll eat a smaller portion.

The drawback: the nutrition info. It's 42g of fat and 650 calories per serving. Just eat a smaller portion and you'll be good, but it is definitely an indulgence
    Natalka and sweetmomma like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thanks for the warning on the meat pie I would like to try it but guess I should eat it next week when the weather is nice and I can go for a walk.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Thread Information