User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: A new "cash stash" method

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

ok... I just signed up for CartSmart and am not sure how the app works... it looks like it should be like the CO51 and SS but how do I claim an offer? I bought a Canada Dry 12 pac this morning (on sale for $3.33 with a $2.00 coupon inside and $1.00 CS) I click on the offer but no option to take pic. Can someone help me?
    Shirnette likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

think I figured it out.... but didn't see Zehrs in the list of stores?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are a number of things we do in our house.

1. We budget $20 cash a week each for pocket money. We save any change from that. The loonies and toonies go to our grandson for allowance and the rest of the change goes in a jar to be used if we need it for a small purchase and don't want to use debit.

2. Since we retired, we budget another $20 cash a week that we each put in our own "stash can". (That can add up to $1000 a year.) The money in this "stash can" is used when we want to buy each other a gift or when we are taking a little road trip. For those road trips, we each throw some cash in the pot for our travels.

3. For any surveys that I can, I take airmiles rewards. Each time I get 95 points I spend the $10 at Metro, Shell or Rexall. I'm always glad to have $10 found money.

4. For our discretionary spending we use our Scene Debit Card so every time we accumulate 1000 points we trade them in for a free movie.

Individually, each of these things may feel like nickle and diming but over the year, it does add up.
    Last edited by Retiree; Tue, Mar 25th, 2014 at 07:05 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    How do you upload receipts in cart smart? I bought a few offers before but gave up on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This took a bit of playing around before I figure it out the other day.Unfortunately once you upload the receipt, you will not receive an email confirmation that it was submitted successfully(this slacking in efficiency) .
    This is the process:
    -Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines
    -on the screen that shows "My smart history", click on the "envelope " icon to the right
    -You should now be at the screen to upload the receipt(click the "camera" icon as needed/depending on the length of the receipt

There should be a tel # or a section for technical support via email; dont give up; just pack some patience.Good Luck!
    boldjack likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    This took a bit of playing around before I figure it out the other day.Unfortunately once you upload the receipt, you will not receive an email confirmation that it was submitted successfully(this slacking in efficiency) .
    This is the process:
    -Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines
    -on the screen that shows "My smart history", click on the "envelope " icon to the right
    -You should now be at the screen to upload the receipt(click the "camera" icon as needed/depending on the length of the receipt

There should be a tel # or a section for technical support via email; dont give up; just pack some patience.Good Luck!
    sigh I don't see that My smart history or an envenlpe icon

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by t's_mama View Post
    ok... I just signed up for CartSmart and am not sure how the app works... it looks like it should be like the CO51 and SS but how do I claim an offer? I bought a Canada Dry 12 pac this morning (on sale for $3.33 with a $2.00 coupon inside and $1.00 CS) I click on the offer but no option to take pic. Can someone help me?
    I'll try!

Find the item you wish to claim (eg pop) from your offers
    Click "Add to list" (this will take you to the next screen)
    Click "My Shopping Lists" and it will drop your item into there
    Select "My Shopping Lists" again and the bottom of the screen should show "Send Your Receipt"
    When you select "Send Your Receipt" it should allow you to take your picture and select the store the purchase was made from
    Shirnette likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you use both Checkout 51 and Snapsave for the same item?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    How do you upload receipts in cart smart? I bought a few offers before but gave up on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by codruta View Post
    Can you use both Checkout 51 and Snapsave for the same item?
    Thanks
    I did that for Aveeno sunscreen... waited for a decent price, used $3 coupon and claimed $1 from CO51 and another $1 from SS.
    thriftygranny likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information