User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By sweetmomma
  • 1 Post By saavygal1234
  • 1 Post By bmc

Thread: Contigo Autoseal Water Bottles

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hope I'm posting this discussion/question in the right place.. If not feel free to move it to the proper location.

Anyway, I have been looking around on the internet for supermarkets or retail places that sell Contigo water bottles, more specifically the Autoseal Madison 24 oz models (the ones you see at Costco in the 2-pack). I don't have a Costco membership, and my sister is the one that does in the family but her schedule usually doesn't matches up with mine so that I can go with her. I have also seen the water bottles in Walmart along with the travel mugs, but the local store doesn't have the one I'm looking for.

So does anyone have any idea as to where in the GTA I could get the specified model above? I have also searched on Amazon and online but no real luck... I have read some really good reviews on this product and quite a bit of people using this brand more and more. I also wouldn't mind hearing your opinions at the same time as well. (Not really interested in any other brands though, sorry.)

Thanks in advance!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Costco, Walmart
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I dk about that specific model but I know occasionally I have seen that brand at Winners and most recently Target.
    bmc and padfoot like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Canadian Tire has that model. Keurig.com may have it also.
    padfoot likes this.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amazon.ca sells individual ones for about 11.99, I think costco sells the 2 pack for about $20.00. I have picked it up at winners/home sense for about 8.99. These contigo ones are by far the best water bottles I have purchased.

Hope this helps in your search!
    padfoot likes this.

Thread Information