• 3 Post By Dealfinder07
  • 1 Post By TooCouponCrazy
  • 2 Post By dchu76
  • 1 Post By Dealfinder07

Thread: Xbox one's now arriving at shoppers drug marts

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just letting people know who've been looking for a great deal on an Xbox One. They are arriving at most stores now, if your local store has a game section they will probably have a few for this Saturdays 20x points event. They are just the standard consoles with no games(not the titanfall versions) for 499. Great deal considering you'll get a full $170 redemption from just buying one, that means you can buy the console and then pickup 3 $60 games 5 seconds later for $10 You can also call your store ahead of time to ask if they have stock right now.

I know it's in the flyer too, but they've had the PS4 in there before with 0 stock at all stores, so figure some people would like confirmation that stores are actually getting stock.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the post. It would for sure be a great deal for those who use their points.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Is $500 a good price for an xbox one? I was thinking of getting one for the kids for christmas with points.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Is $500 a good price for an xbox one? I was thinking of getting one for the kids for christmas with points.
    that is the price everywhere, there is a limited edition for 500 that comes with a game. but if you wanting to buy for christmas, iwould wait, price will probably be lower and better deals (bundles) will be avalaible.
    Insane and TooCouponCrazy like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah 500 is the standard price, I don't see it going down for at least 6 months though due to the weaker dollar, but they will likely have game combos at Bestbuy / Walmart (They bumped the PS4 up $50 due to the weak dollar). With shoppers 20x your paying more like $370, which is probably the best deal you'll get in 2014, I really don't see shoppers lowering the price during any of their sales events. I doubt they will increase the xbox price like they did for the PS4 because of weak sales, but if your on the fence I'm sure you'll have other chances to buy it at 20X points.

Nothing really beats shoppers in terms of value, the $170 you'll get with the purchase is amazing.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They didn't have any at my store. Both of the new consoles very hard to find here. Luckily I managed to get a PS4 before they bumped up the price. Would love to hear if anyone managed to get one at their location.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, just to clarify, the ps4 I managed to find was not at Shoppers. (wish it was)

Thread Information