User Tag List

Thread: Just a heads up

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to shoppers at Northgate plaza today to purchase Oasis juice on sale for $2.50 I had the coupons from the Chatelaine Magazine for $2.00 off. They told me that they cannot take them because they are for Quebec only, I said what? , so I pulled out my other coupons for Oasis from gocoupons.ca, they told me they could not accept these either.that they were for Quebec only.I have read the coupons,they say for redemption mail to Longueuil Quebec, Valid in Canada only. Whatever! clearly they are reading them wrong. I have never had a problem with these coupons before. Didnt want to argue with them. Just letting everyone know.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've heard about this before some retailers don't coupons if they're not going St. John or something ridiculous but you're right they're valid everywhere not just Quebec if I were you I save the coupon for a better sale last month or so Oasis was on sale for $1.99 at RCSS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thankyou, I still have them and will check another store when Oasis is on sale. I also emailed gocoupons inquiring about possible problems from coupons from Quebec since they wouldnt accept those ones either. Still waiting for reply. Will keep everyone posted.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I dont think gocoupons can do anything about the redemption address im pretty sure its determined by the manufacturer, which in this case is lassonde and the HQ is in quebec http://www.lassonde.com/industrie/en..._lassonde.html

Thread Information