User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Lists for Saturday's 20x

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by musique View Post
    I decided to try buying 3 Pepsi cubes to test this out. I got charged $4.99 (the non-multiple price) for one, $3.50 (the sale price) for one, and $2.99 (the coupon price) for one. So it did not mess up my multiples...good to know for next time!
    the same happened to me last weekend when I had the $2.99 personalized any pop coupon. Messed up the deal on me too. Like you said I'll know for next time too.
    musique likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

What are the pepsi cubes?

Ok so now i think you just mean cases lol

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 04:04 PM.
    padfoot likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    What are the pepsi cubes?

Ok so now i think you just mean cases lol

Yes, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the 12 packs of cans
    Anna Michele likes this.
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    I'm seeing Dove soap $2.99 - $2 coupon on lots of people lists. Let me know if it works since my coupon says 4, 8 packs of soap and the flyer shows 2 pack of soap. Also curious to those with personalized coupons trying on multiples - recently after several attempts at testing my coupons have only worked on one item in same order. Looking forward to peoples experiences today maybe we will for once and for all know the truth
    My $1 off ANY cracker only took the $1.00 off the first box, but that was fine as I planned on buying 2 no matter what.
    I did estimate the price at $0.49 though, just to be on the safe in case it did come off both boxes.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Almost everything I wanted was gone and didn't have all my backup coupons with me so only spent $25. Could've waited til tomorrow but my personalized coupons made today's deals so good I didn't want to pass them up. I am telling myself it's the right choice lol
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Almost everything I wanted was gone and didn't have all my backup coupons with me so only spent $25. Could've waited til tomorrow but my personalized coupons made today's deals so good I didn't want to pass them up. I am telling myself it's the right choice lol
    I ended up going to 2 Shoppers - the first one was out of eggs, bacon, and chocolate milk by 2:00pm (this store has a small grocery section) - so I went to the one on the other side of town because they have a huge grocery section. Both stores were absolutely crazy! In both stores they had ALL the checkouts open (I'd never even seen 1 store with all the checkouts open before yesterday), and still had a good 3 people waiting in line at each one. The cashier said it had been like that all day.
    torontogal12 and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't impressed with my shopping experience yesterday. I was the next person in line and when they opened up the second till everyone behind me moved there. I had to bag up my own items even though the person in front of me was given this service. I was also treated as if I was stealing since an item that was scanned had to be rechecked to make sure I was paying for it and we all know how small a package of toilet paper can be.
    Anyways I think 2 18,500 transactions and a 20x would get more points.
    medical supplies $163.18 -$3.00 coupon
    Bathroom tissue $3.99 - $1.00
    grocery items $48.10 - $2.00
    Subtotal 209.27 Tax 6.42 Saved 157.28 Coupons 6.00 Shoppers points 43000 Other incentives SDM points from gift cards and Credit card points.
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    I wasn't impressed with my shopping experience yesterday. I was the next person in line and when they opened up the second till everyone behind me moved there. I had to bag up my own items even though the person in front of me was given this service. I was also treated as if I was stealing since an item that was scanned had to be rechecked to make sure I was paying for it and we all know how small a package of toilet paper can be.
    Anyways I think 2 18,500 transactions and a 20x would get more points.
    medical supplies $163.18 -$3.00 coupon
    Bathroom tissue $3.99 - $1.00
    grocery items $48.10 - $2.00
    Subtotal 209.27 Tax 6.42 Saved 157.28 Coupons 6.00 Shoppers points 43000 Other incentives SDM points from gift cards and Credit card points.
    You're right, 2x 18,500 + 20x would have gotten you 51,500.
    Interesting you say that, as normally I would consider anything $93+ to be better spent on a 20x day.
    Mind you personally I have no need to spend that much (I can barely find enough for $50 most weeks), so it's something I wouldn't think about.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I actually had no plans of doing a Sat 20x shop but I realized later that morning that some deals were good so I went to SDM with my personalized coupons. I had 'Spend 30 on food/snacks, Get 8000 pts' and that was my goal with maybe a pack of Royale thrown in, but reaching that goal would depend on whether I'll be lucky enough to find products on the shelves as it was nearly noon. When I was sure I reached $30 on food alone (I even brought a calculator), I went to checkout. The cashier pointed out my total on the screen, it showed $42.++ and said just spend $8 more and I'd get 20x the points. I was thrown off for a while and wondered if I miscalculated and thought to myself yeah $8 is doable and I asked if they have more of the hot choco I wanted as there were none left on the shelf. I waited while the cashier himself checked (I guess it was his break and he told the next cashier to suspend my transaction while he go and check). Then after awhile he came back, there was only one hot choco he could find and I said, it's ok, never mind, I'll just go and pay for what I originally got.
    Anyway, it was good I stuck with my planned shop because if I did add $8 more, I would have been bummed to see no 20x on my receipt. Why? The $42 which appeared on the screen was the pre-sale total, maybe before he punched an update-final-total button or something, so the hot choco was 3.49 if buying only one but 2.50 if buying two, the dozen eggs was 1.99 but eventually updated to 1.50 when buying two. I went over my receipt several times and I actually needed $15 more to get 20x. I would have been so annoyed to spend $8 on extra stuff I didn't plan on buying in the first place for no points at all.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I hear that i wish the cashiers werebetter informed on whats what

sun_shine likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I hear that i wish the cashiers werebetter informed on whats what

Went back today to use my 18500 WUS $75 coupon after discovering the 1500 BP per 3 Dove deodorant deal yesterday. Spent all of yesterday getting friends/family to print me some of the $2 coupons in exchange for free deodorant So I give the guy my optimum card and coupon before giving him the 27 deodorants (didn't clear shelves, got I think 2/scent as there were many options on sale). He held the coupon until making sure it was over $75, then I pulled out my Dove coupons. He was about to void the coupon, saying I wouldn't get the points. I said it's okay, they will be added on the 14th and head office will decide if I earned them or not paid $37.xx for 27 deodorants, earned 14300 points on the spot (800 base and 9x1500 on the deodorant) and should get my 18500 in a couple of weeks!

I picked them up on my way out of town to visit family and came home with only 10 left, which will either go to my fiancé's mom and sisters, or to donations, or a combination of the two.

Anyway, point is, yes, I wish the cashiers understood the system as well as us SCers do! I wouldn't have known what to do if he had voided the coupon
    DolceBella, luckbealady and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Awesome that is a great deal and lots of bp good for you

sun_shine likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Yesterday I got
    2 - 12pk Diet Coke
    2 Crystal Light
    2 Eggs
    4 Bounty paper towel (1 -$1 off coupon)
    2 Chocolate covered marshmallow sticks (part of the Easter gifts for my boys)
    1 Small milk
    1 Bio Life toilet cleaner (had SDM $1.50 off any cleaner coupon)
    1 block of cheese
    1 Kraft peanut Butter (1 -$1 off coupon)

I spent $55.xx and got 10,400 points. Not my best shop but all stuff we needed now
    Anna Michele and padfoot like this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for confirming this for me. I did two 18,500 and tried to get right on $75. I now have to remember to get the rest of my medical supplies at the 20x event.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Based on all your lists. Its safe to assume that Smartcanucks' SDM shoppers are well fed, very clean, and smell nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information