User Tag List

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Expired
    Hello!!!!

Welcome to BOO111'S

"Small Envies,Big Wishes" Mini VWT # 8!!!

I cancelled last train,due to lack of interest,so I thought I would try again,and bend my own rules this time.

I find sometimes its hard for riders on VWT when there are too many, riders,so i am running a smaller train,good things DO come in small packages!

Train Rules-

****Please read all rules carefully!!******

I usually do not allow stamps on my trains,but will allow them this time,but please use as a last resort!Values are posted at bottom.

Must have a good stash of coupons,and be WILLING to dig into your stash to help a rider out.

**Train Requirements**

**Please include in your wishlist if you can use French,store specific,Printed coupons.

**No substitute coupons with the HV wishes,riders may be digging into their own stash to help a rider,a substitute coupon WOULD NOT BE NICE!!!If you are unsure of a coupon,please PM THE RIDER!

FPC/HV Mailout VOUCHERS $3+ will be counted as 4 Points- no exceptions

All Call ins,Shoppers voice,company mailed etc couponsmust have a minimum 2 points!

Please use your best judgment when adding points values. Most riders have been on enough trains to know the values of coupons.Your list will be approved before posted.

You must send ALL RIDERS A MINIMUM OF 4 POINTS.

IF there are coupons that you really want/need ,if you add higher points to them, you may get more wishes that way,I know I have in the past

*You are NOT to send 4 1 Point coupons!!!*

Your coupons MUST ADD up to 4 points another way!

1x 4 Points, 2x 2 point etc!!

You may send more than 4 points of course,and for anyone who has been on my trains before,I keep track of the efforts you put in ,and they DONT GO UNNOTICED!

please clearly mark who the coupons are for and from,saran wrap,paper clip them,but NO Staples.

Please include 3 new "p" to mail your coupons back.

Please read carefully_! -

Your wishlist should include the minimums below of coupons that
    EXIST ON the coupon scan thread,or that u atleast know are out there,the more the better!!!, be reasonable and not have ALL Call ins.All Codes,Pins,etc must be in addition to these minimums.Any dream coupons must be added above the min requirments.

12 4 POINT WISHES
    15 3 POINT WISHES
    15 2 POINT WISHES
    12 1 POINT WISHES

Stamps will be worth 1 point -

Please include a minumum 2 coupons that are ONLINE CURRENTLY,Tearpads,or inserts

NO coupons expiring before April 30 (Unless ok by rider,and please let me know)This may change,depending how long to fill train

Send date will be No later than ? (I will update this)

PLEASE READ

You must leave rating for all riders! If you do not, you will not be given a seat next time.Riders ride trains who have good feedback,if none is left, how are they to know? Thanks.

Please Post in thread if you would like to ride, and send wishlist as soon as possible.

I will add any info i may have missed ,i am sure i have forgot something . Wishlists will be posted below , and I will post mine shortly ,I am working on it now.

I know my train rules seem pretty strict,but its what works for me,and seems to work well for my past riders,and I need to keep my riders happy with my trains.

Looking for 6-8 riders plus myself,depending how long it takes.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Staples
    Last edited by BOO111; Tue, Mar 25th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Reserved

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

reserved

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I would love to join, but my coupon stash is at an all time low If you lower the point value let me know
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information