User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Another coupon app ... Zweet

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This app Q&A stated below, does the wording mean that the offer can not be combined with Manufacture coupon?

Can I combine a Zweet offer with any other in-store promotion or coupon?

Unless otherwise specified, Zweet offers cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts applicable on the same product. The only additional discounts that may apply are those granted and managed by the stores themselves.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

signed up. thanks for the heads up.
    very generous for the $2 of first receipt updated.
    was able to get $3 on my first upload.
    Angela273 and LoveCpn like this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Same thing here, and I have to wait for them to reject it to try again.
    I had to uninstall then reinstall the app. Hope that helps.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    signed up. thanks for the heads up.
    very generous for the $2 of first receipt updated.
    was able to get $3 on my first upload.
    thats quick! i submitted past sat, nothing happened yet

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    This app Q&A stated below, does the wording mean that the offer can not be combined with Manufacture coupon?

Can I combine a Zweet offer with any other in-store promotion or coupon?

Unless otherwise specified, Zweet offers cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts applicable on the same product. The only additional discounts that may apply are those granted and managed by the stores themselves.
    I noticed that too and was wondering the same thing. If I am planning to submit I will make sure there are other items on the receipt so they can't tell what the coupon was for, just in case.
    LoveCpn likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

After 3 failed attempts on my ipad and getting tired of having to wait the 12-24+ hours for my receipt to be rejected before I could try again, I gave up and decided to try my ipod touch. I had to install an ios update before I could even install the app, but once I did the receipt went through fine. I just went and checked my ipad and sure enough there is an ios update available. I don't have another receipt to try with after updating, but for anyone else getting errors I would try seeing if there's a new update for your device. Since it's a new app it may really only work well on the latest Ios update. HTH

Update: After updating my iPad, I got a new receipt and submitted today with no errors.
    Last edited by sun_shine; Wed, Apr 9th, 2014 at 01:41 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Omg I'm getting so frustrated with this app. Tried to upload a receipt with 7 images on Friday....for some reason it only uploaded four of them....had to wait all weekend for them to reject it....tried again and it just did the same thing....only four there....sigh
    sun_shine likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Omg I'm getting so frustrated with this app. Tried to upload a receipt with 7 images on Friday....for some reason it only uploaded four of them....had to wait all weekend for them to reject it....tried again and it just did the same thing....only four there....sigh
    Did you check if there is an update for your device? That kept happening to me too!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Here is my concern when they say cannot be combined with coupons does that mean if I do my grocery and use a coupon even though it may not be on the item I am submitting will my receipt be rejected because they do not have a way to verify what product the coupon was used on.

I think CO51 has better when you can combine with coupon but that is just my opinion.
    LoveCpn likes this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Here is my concern when they say cannot be combined with coupons does that mean if I do my grocery and use a coupon even though it may not be on the item I am submitting will my receipt be rejected because they do not have a way to verify what product the coupon was used on.

I think CO51 has better when you can combine with coupon but that is just my opinion.
    I just checked and my receipt was approved. It included apples and Dempster's Zero and I did in fact use a coupon on the bread, but as it was a big grocery receipt and all coupons were at the end, they couldn't obviously see which items coupons were used for.
    Angela273, LoveCpn and SassyAshley like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The first time I've heard about it. Nice app name, will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So far I'm really happy about this app. My receip are always accepted within 24 hours. And yes I combined other coupons with Zweet deals

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

This app keeps erroring out when I try to submit receipts what kind of experiences are you guys having?
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions or comments about Zweet - I`m here to answer them! Our Android version should be coming out any day now, we`ve been working manically for the last few weeks to get it out and glitch-free. We also have some great contests and tips on our Facebook page, including one that could have you winning a $25 Amazon gift card just for voting on your favourite name! Thanks for your interest in Zweet, I look forward to hearing from y'all!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

this is a terrible app.
    fail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information