User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: free sunlight pods @ wm starting thursday

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

I have lots of the Sunlight coupons for trade, if anyone is still looking.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wanna cry . went into my local walmart last tuesday when i found out about the sale. spoke with the manager, i had her o.k my 4$ coup w/free sunlight coup. she o.k'ed the pm for an ont store. I explained to her that i wanted to pre-order as i'd be getting a large amount, she said shouldn't be a problem. they had none in stock but some on the way but couldn't confirm when. i again asked if i could preorder an amount for myself as i didn't want to clear shelves. they say no, shouldn't be a problem as we've got alot coming on the way and there'd be no need as there would be MORE than enough.

well i went everyday after work and order didn't come in.....today 50 came in but only 12 left in the store by the time i got off work and no1 could find where those were. sale ends tomorow and they wont give raincheck got 50 coupons and no sunlight

i was sooo happy when i initially talked to her as i've never done a preorder before and thought i really was a coupon ninja with this one
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How far from ON are you? Since you want to buy such a large amount, it may be worth the drive for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
    wanna cry . went into my local walmart last tuesday when i found out about the sale. spoke with the manager, i had her o.k my 4$ coup w/free sunlight coup. she o.k'ed the pm for an ont store. I explained to her that i wanted to pre-order as i'd be getting a large amount, she said shouldn't be a problem. they had none in stock but some on the way but couldn't confirm when. i again asked if i could preorder an amount for myself as i didn't want to clear shelves. they say no, shouldn't be a problem as we've got alot coming on the way and there'd be no need as there would be MORE than enough.

well i went everyday after work and order didn't come in.....today 50 came in but only 12 left in the store by the time i got off work and no1 could find where those were. sale ends tomorow and they wont give raincheck got 50 coupons and no sunlight

i was sooo happy when i initially talked to her as i've never done a preorder before and thought i really was a coupon ninja with this one
    vaughngal likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thought of that, tried 3 different stores last week and they had none either

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

come to Toronto. lol there are alots. why cant they give you a raincheck? they cant give you 50 though, but 6 is the limit for my store. however you may go in every day n ask for a raincheck, since the sale ends tomorrow, your best bet is go in with friens/family members. hth
    Last edited by vaughngal; Wed, Apr 23rd, 2014 at 05:59 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information