User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Metro (ON) April 18-24

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Metro is keeping stores open until 11pm on Saturday-feel for the staff. 10pm maybe should be closing time or better yet, 9pm (some people have to wait for less frequent buses to get home). Sobey's closes by 10pm at their 24h stores night before a statutory holiday.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizard100 View Post
    Thank you for confirming that I can do this. I have a number of FPCs that I've been saving for something special. One of which is for a product that gets extra Air Miles so that is awesome.
    Unfortunately it looks like it didn't work for me. My total after coupons and FPCs came to $91 and the cashier seemed to think that it needed to be $100 after coupons but wasn't sure. My receipt did not show the 100 Bonus Air Miles and I just checked my Air Miles balance and I can see the other Air Miles added from that day but the 100 Bonus Air Miles did not get added. I guess not every store does this the same. Oh well, I still got some free stuff. The only annoying thing is that I was within $10 of getting enough Air Miles to get the 100 points bonus which would have been worth $10. Live and learn.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizard100 View Post
    Unfortunately it looks like it didn't work for me. My total after coupons and FPCs came to $91 and the cashier seemed to think that it needed to be $100 after coupons but wasn't sure. My receipt did not show the 100 Bonus Air Miles and I just checked my Air Miles balance and I can see the other Air Miles added from that day but the 100 Bonus Air Miles did not get added. I guess not every store does this the same. Oh well, I still got some free stuff. The only annoying thing is that I was within $10 of getting enough Air Miles to get the 100 points bonus which would have been worth $10. Live and learn.
    Yay, they showed up after all. It's so confusing when they don't put it on the receipt and the cashiers never know. All my Air Miles from that date show that they were entered by the store location but the 100 bonus miles were added by head office and at a later date. I don't know what date they were entered because the date for all of the miles is listed as the day I went shopping but I know the 100 bonus miles were not there before when the store ones were.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information