User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: OMGOSH, Not only FREE Sunlight but overage @ Walmart!!!!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag. I printed two $2.00 from Smartsource and will try to use it on Saturday.
    ticul and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    sorry millie for hijacking your lovely deal. I for one asked the supervisor who helped me locate 10 pacs. so I asked her if I can use the sunlight dish soap and she said I can. she was the one that cashed me out as well. This was my first time, however I believe stacking is using more than one coupon on the one product. Also I believe all cpns has the ***wording cant be combine with any other offer or coupon. Mile awesome shop sorry again.
    I tried once last year using $2.00 off Taco kit and buying Salsa and then tried to get $4 or $5 off meat but was told it is stacking and they would not allow it
    anastasia1009, ticul and MillieH like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

what are the laundry pacs like. i used the tide ones and lets say i was not happy.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

who doesn't like free money.
    ticul, MillieH and sam786 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    what are the laundry pacs like. i used the tide ones and lets say i was not happy.
    Sunlight pods are good then tide pods,
    I always use tide HE liquid for my all clothes,
    and gain for bed sheets,
    I used tide pods 2 or 3 times and did not like them,tide pods are waste of money,
    but on the other hand sunlight pods I did tried for free but I liked them.
    they are comparatively better then tide pods.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, that's an awesome deal. I am going to try and get out early tomorrow and get some. Before the madness of last minute Easter shoppers arrive. Thanks for sharing.
    ticul, MillieH and sam786 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I got 3 packages as well yesterday and I was happy using my 3 coupons towards it. Used my overage for some Easter treats for the egg hunt with my kids and niece + nephew.
    walkonby, ticul, MillieH and 2 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

a couple of times i tried the pods (samples luckily i didn't buy them) they end up in the front and then getting stuck to the door and then into gasket, so the whole wash is a waste. so i would not buy them, but i would pick them up for free like Millie

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    I tried once last year using $2.00 off Taco kit and buying Salsa and then tried to get $4 or $5 off meat but was told it is stacking and they would not allow it
    it is stacking. I work part time for Sobey's - I go through there coupons and count the stock then mail them in for reimbursement. They compare the amount of stock and coupons used - since the two coupons were used together the stock will be off by a lot and then they can't send the coupons in. Walmart does the same - compares the stock and coupons and they won't get reimbursed for the coupon so profit loss. But like Sobeys - we don't know for 3 to 4 months until payment - then Sobey's either gives lectures to cashiers or go through a mini course of what not to do so they will learn not to do it again. Walmart writes cashiers up, then verbal warning and after a few strikes fires them.
    ticul and theo44 like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

this is the ONLY insert i haven't gotten in months. so sad to miss out on this amazingness.

congrats to anyone who finds!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shwa Girl and MillieH like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Great brag Millie.
    Hi all,
    Just a reminder from Boo Radley, about posting in brag threads,
    Before you start commenting on other people's brags please note that your comments have to be positive. Negative or angry comments are not allowed. We're a fun and friendly stress-free community and we take pride in that.

So what do you do if you don't like someone's brag? Nothing, leave their thread and go somewhere else. Don't post something negative.

Negativity of any form or kind including sarcastic negativity will not be tolerated. Attacking another member on SmartCanucks is how you get yourself banned

Have fun, enjoy your time here and look at life from a positive perspective
    lotsasavings, ticul and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    it is stacking. I work part time for Sobey's - I go through there coupons and count the stock then mail them in for reimbursement. They compare the amount of stock and coupons used - since the two coupons were used together the stock will be off by a lot and then they can't send the coupons in. Walmart does the same - compares the stock and coupons and they won't get reimbursed for the coupon so profit loss. But like Sobeys - we don't know for 3 to 4 months until payment - then Sobey's either gives lectures to cashiers or go through a mini course of what not to do so they will learn not to do it again. Walmart writes cashiers up, then verbal warning and after a few strikes fires them.
    Is it a sum total of stock vs coupons? If enough people buy the item with no coupons compared to the people that have used coupons is it possible that the count would even out?

Just curious.
    Last edited by theo44; Fri, Apr 18th, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theo44 View Post
    Is it a sum total of stock vs coupons? If enough people buy the item with no coupons compared to the people that have used coupons is it possible that the count would even out?

Just curious.
    there is a way to find out but I can't tell my secret - I have been doing this part time for almost 2.5 yrs and we have our ways at Sobeys. I don't know if Walmart uses the same techniques and programs but we can tell. Plus there are other factors we use so its all balanced out and the store gets reimbursed from coupons.
    ticul and theo44 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I wasn't trying to be negative it was an honest question I wanted answered as I was unclear. Since the OP did successfully get the deal I was wondering if my Walmart had their facts wrong (which happens a lot).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Still an awesome haul! these coupons are burning a hole in my coupon bag!!!! Can't find the darn things
    MillieH likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information