Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Store accepting sample size toiletries for donations

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There's a men's clothing store on Bloor Street west of Spadina (on the north side) that is accepting sample size toiletries to make gift baskets for a women's shelter on Mother's Day. the store is so new it doesn't even have a sign or name on the outside, but look for a big red display in the window
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Apr 24th, 2014 at 11:48 PM.
    Darth Penguin likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I hope it gets lots of donations..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I hope it gets lots of donations..
    i'm going with a bag of stuff next week. Hopefully others will do the same. A lot of places in Toronto refuse sample sizes so this is one of the few ways to put them to good use
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Apr 25th, 2014 at 08:00 AM.
    steph13 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When you go can you please get the name for me and the number on Bloor and PM me??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There is no name. The store is brand new and has no sign. I can find the address though
    Quote Originally Posted by steph13 View Post
    When you go can you please get the name for me and the number on Bloor and PM me??

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok the store's name is Theodore 1922. Address is 374 Bloor St W. They don't have a sign outside because it keeps raining and they can't put one up

I brought two bags of stuff last week (including a bunch of full size items) and they said they'd put them in their window display of all the donations and none of my stuff is there yet 3 days later.

Anyway, make your decision based on this info
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information