User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys! I'm very fresh in the couponing scene and I have a couple questions. First off, which places in the bay have the most lenient policies when it comes to coupons? Also, how do I get my hands on more than one specific coupon and can I use more than one in one purchase? I've been reading some forums but i'd like to hear the opinions/experiences of people that shop at the same locations as I do.
    Sorry I don't know any of the lingo, like I said i'm a newbie lol. I'm so excited to try this out, i've ordered as many coupons as I could get but don't have a printer so does that really restrict me?

& one last thing; is it worth subscribing to the Nugget for coupons?

If your still with me thanks a lot for you time, I look forward to responses!
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bay

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi...I don't think that you get many coupons in the nugget. Call them to have free flyer delivery to your home. They sometimes have coupon inserts from Redplum, P&G and Smart Source. Walmart takes printables and manufacturer coupons and will pay you any overage. No frills takes printables and manufacturer coupons but will not accept coupons if they are worth more than the price of the product. these 2 are my favorite stores because they also price match if you bring a flyer. Dollarama is new to couponing and so they look at you like you are crazy when you use one and go into mass confusion...but they do accept them....Food basics and metro do not price match and do not accept printables...not sure about Sobeys...
    There are some good printables...realy good and you acn print as many as you want to with some which is great when there is a sale. you can print at the library for 25 cents a copy if you really want them....join and canadian coupons and freebies on facebook and they give updates throughout the day to let you know what deals are out there...and I LOVE Smart canucks!!!! especially the preview of flyers and coupon match ups...oh...and there are meet ups where we exchange coupons which is super cool!

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Welcome Sarah, if you haven't already you can join our facebook page, this is where we announce when we're having a coupon meet, we've been meeting at Country Style on Algonquin,
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/191368670912469/
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

I get most of the coupons I"m really looking for by trading in the coupon trading section here and also when we have our local meets, a lot from the booklets that come with the flyers, cereal boxes, stores,etc.. happy couponing (:
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Thread Information