User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm curious to see how many of us get flyers delivered to them. I live in south Windsor, and I never get store flyers delivered to me. For the longest time I thought no one had flyers delivered, but recently I talked to a friend of mine and she says she gets flyers from every grocery store (and more) delivered to her house weekly, in a bundle. Does anyone know who I should talk to about getting flyers delivered? And for those of you who don't get them, how to you shop sales?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Yes you should call up the windsor star for this. I looked in the phone book and your best bet would be to call 519-255-5555 or 519-255-5711. Then whoever you get on the phone tell them if they can transfer you to the department regarding flyer delivery as you havent received them in a while. I have done this every time i dont get the flyer delivered at my house. And i always do the next week. It is the paper carrier who probably doesnt do a good job lol. Good luck!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks eco-chic! I didn't know they were the ones to call because I don't have a Windsor Star subscription. Will they deliver to non subscribers?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes,you get the flyer bundles when you don't subscribe

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh ok. Thanks so much to you both =)! Hopefully I'll see them in the mail soon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

u can call the penny saver and let them know that you dont get there ads either, sometimes some inserts are in there

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did call Penny Savers a long time ago, they told me that if I'm not receiving them it's because I'm not in the store's target location.. no help there.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nariel View Post
    I did call Penny Savers a long time ago, they told me that if I'm not receiving them it's because I'm not in the store's target location.. no help there.
    I was told the same thing I asked if there was a store that carried them (like the 519 coupons booklets that are available free in some stores) but they said no, it's home delivery only and in certain areas only. I'm sure the majority of people in Windsor toss them without even opening them, and here we are wanting to get one and can't So silly!

I used to get the flyers delivered to my door, usually on Thursday or Friday, but now they just leave them a pile in the laundry room of my apartment building. I don't know when the new ones are delivered so I rarely end up grabbing them. By Thursday or Friday the flyers are on Smart Canucks or the store's website so I don't really need a paper flyer. If I needed to price match I would grab the flyers or bug my mom

I hope your flyers showed up (or will show up) this week
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Been searchig every where for a topic like this.. I live in south Windsor too.

I'm on the list to get flyers but for the past 5 years it seems they only get delivered to me when 'they' want to do it. Delivery has never been consistant and they never get delivered in a bag, so when it's raining or snowing they are totally soaked. We even put up a mailbox for them but they NEVER use it. I'm at my wits end and tired of calling in every week. It's going to be 5 weeks now that they haven't delivered (before my last delivery it was a 3 week wait), and I called in the last 4 weeks asking for flyers as to which they said they would deliver and that they are 'sorry' but I never get them. And I'm sure it's not only my house.. I wonder if anyone else has the same complaints. No point in taking it to the manager, they are never available and don't seem to do anything.

Wondering what I should do. Any ideas? I'm a busy mom so browsing online flyers is a huge task and not the same and convenient as flipping through paper.
    Last edited by vanillanut; Sat, Jan 28th, 2012 at 10:12 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    I was told the same thing I asked if there was a store that carried them (like the 519 coupons booklets that are available free in some stores) but they said no, it's home delivery only and in certain areas only. I'm sure the majority of people in Windsor toss them without even opening them, and here we are wanting to get one and can't So silly!

I used to get the flyers delivered to my door, usually on Thursday or Friday, but now they just leave them a pile in the laundry room of my apartment building. I don't know when the new ones are delivered so I rarely end up grabbing them. By Thursday or Friday the flyers are on Smart Canucks or the store's website so I don't really need a paper flyer. If I needed to price match I would grab the flyers or bug my mom

I hope your flyers showed up (or will show up) this week
    I don't know about Windsor, but I'm out in Belle River and we can pick up the Penny Saver at our MiniMart with all the RealEstate flyers and stuff.

Thread Information