User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: FREE Movie Ticket WUB2 Lady or Men's Speed Stick or Speed Stick Gear (2014)

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Where in Walmart are the forms located? I know I was looking for them last year as well but didn't find them in there. I checked this morning where the deodorant is but they didn't have them. I have never seen any coupons in my Walmart. They used to carry their magazines but last couple of months have not seen those either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Looking forward to this offer. Found the forms at Walmart.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Just realized I used coupons on my receipt yesterday when I bought the Lady's Speed Stick although they weren't coupons for this product.
    Return them and rebuy them on a receipt.

Don't take a chance with these guys, last year they were horrible, they will use any excuse to not send you a ticket

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Return them and rebuy them on a receipt.

Don't take a chance with these guys, last year they were horrible, they will use any excuse to not send you a ticket
    My experience last year was much different.

They sent me a $5 Colgate-Palmolive coupon (with an apology) and the movie ticket.
    carlyincanada and innaor like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    My experience last year was much different.

They sent me a $5 Colgate-Palmolive coupon (with an apology) and the movie ticket.
    They did that to the first few who complained after being denied the first time around for using cpns.

But the people who complained later on got nothing, even though the use of coupons wasn't mentioned last year.

People who used cpns for other products were also denied last year and got nothing inspite of complaining...all they got was a rejeaction letter for NO fault of theirs.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I hope they don't interpret "promotion" as being a sale or 20x day for example. I remember how strict they were last year. thanks for the find, mcminsen!
    Here is a scan of the receipt I used in last year's promo. The deodorant was on sale at SDM and I bought two (and nothing else) on this receipt and did not use any coupons. I sent it in early and got my movie ticket with no problem.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Where in Walmart are the forms located? I know I was looking for them last year as well but didn't find them in there. I checked this morning where the deodorant is but they didn't have them. I have never seen any coupons in my Walmart. They used to carry their magazines but last couple of months have not seen those either.
    Look for free standing displays or end of aisle displays. I don't remember finding any of these forms in the aisle near the product but on displays in the general area of toiletries and cosmetics. I seem to remember them showing up at RCSS in Vancouver last year, too. And it may take a while for the displays to show up. The promo just started May 1st and goes until the end of July.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up!! Sweet deal!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Seems like some already took advantage of snapsaves rebate $1. Lady speed stick was on offer list and was suddenly sold out. It was another way of saving $1 on each without using coupon. I noticed it too but too busy to buy and found snapsaves offer is gone already.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thank you very much. Just went to another Walmart and they had them. Picked up few extras for trade as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Look for free standing displays or end of aisle displays. I don't remember finding any of these forms in the aisle near the product but on displays in the general area of toiletries and cosmetics. I seem to remember them showing up at RCSS in Vancouver last year, too. And it may take a while for the displays to show up. The promo just started May 1st and goes until the end of July.
    mcminsen likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

I have some of the MIR's up for trade if anyone is interested

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's another movie ticket offer when you buy Dial bodywash...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/374991-...8/#post5945257

coupondiva and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i found the rebate at walmart also it was on a center aisle box display holder (sitting on the shelf style display box not independently standing cardboard display) most the rebates were gone but i still managed to grab some i have a feeling they will go quickly then it might be a little harder to find them (they will show up in other stores like safeway but might not show up for another few weeks... last year i remember they showed up in safeway about 2 weeks before the promo was about to end)
    Anna Michele likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i found the rebate at walmart also it was on a center aisle box display holder (sitting on the shelf style display box not independently standing cardboard display) most the rebates were gone but i still managed to grab some i have a feeling they will go quickly then it might be a little harder to find them (they will show up in other stores like safeway but might not show up for another few weeks... last year i remember they showed up in safeway about 2 weeks before the promo was about to end)
    They should just have a PDF of this on their website ..its just a MIR form , so I don't know why they don't do it ..bcoz you are going to send a receipt & purchase the product anyways & its not like the $ OFF comes out at cash.

Instead of people running around trying to find a MIR form . I can understand coupons , but MIR can just be kept on their website ..more hits for them & traffic for them too

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    They should just have a PDF of this on their website ..its just a MIR form , so I don't know why they don't do it ..bcoz you are going to send a receipt & purchase the product anyways & its not like the $ OFF comes out at cash.

Instead of people running around trying to find a MIR form . I can understand coupons , but MIR can just be kept on their website ..more hits for them & traffic for them too
    i'm guessing that speed stick isn't directly running the promo it's a promotional company running it so they won't put it on the website (many companies use a third party company to do promotion)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Co-op has Speedstick on 2/$3 this week.
    mcminsen and Candini like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information