User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Arm & Hammer clump and seal cat litter

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thanks all! I just got some $3 coupons in a trade and had planned on buying this brand on grocery day. Good to know its awesome stuff, and with the coupons I'll pay $5.99 for each box and 10 airmiles when I buy two!
    aussie, walkonby, BC Gal and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I bought 2 x 6.4 kg Multi cat ones today at WM ( each was $6.47 after the $3.00 coupons ) Hope it is as good as everyone says.

babies teach us acceptance

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    how much does this litter cost?
    again, its about the difference between Good Price, Best Price, and Over Priced.
    try to get it when its $1/kg, either before or after coupon and you're doing great.

so like, at Target (or sometimes Canadian Tire) if you're lucky, a small box (6.47kg) will go on sale for $6.47 (Good Price). this is awesome!
    its a $1/kg, then use your $3 coupon. so then 6.47kg is $3.47. so now its less then $1/kg. (Best Price)

dont get ripped off by cute end displays that have the 6.47kg on for $13+. (Over Priced). even with the coupon you're paying more than $1/kg.

this goes for maxx scoop and other "luxury litters" too. so like, if the maxx scoop (7kg) is on sale for $7, go get some. especially if you need it. and super especially if you have coupons.
    dont buy the $7kg when its on for $10 unless you really REALLY need it.

hope that helps!

ps, sorry for all the "know-it-all-ism" and all the parenthesis.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by natynat View Post
    I also tried it and liked it. I agree with the zero smell. However, and this might be a bit gross, but when my cat pees, the litter "clump" remains really doughy and has the consistency of clay. With previous litters, the clumps would be dry and hard and easier to scoop out.
    I did notice the clumps weren't as firm, but they are still scoopable. My one boy cat pees against the back/sides and other litters would not absorb it all. I changed to a deeper litter box that has a higher back end which helped, but I do find with this litter the clump is always loose from the sides which makes it easier for me to remove. Though I do notice when it hits the trash can it falls apart.

(a little tmi but hey we're talking about cat litter afterall )

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the info!! We buy the qualicat litter from costco.... 50lb( 22kgs or so I think, dont feel like walking to the bathroom to check lol) box for $7.99...

Quote Originally Posted by CouponKitten View Post
    again, its about the difference between Good Price, Best Price, and Over Priced.
    try to get it when its $1/kg, either before or after coupon and you're doing great.

so like, at Target (or sometimes Canadian Tire) if you're lucky, a small box (6.47kg) will go on sale for $6.47 (Good Price). this is awesome!
    its a $1/kg, then use your $3 coupon. so then 6.47kg is $3.47. so now its less then $1/kg. (Best Price)

dont get ripped off by cute end displays that have the 6.47kg on for $13+. (Over Priced). even with the coupon you're paying more than $1/kg.

this goes for maxx scoop and other "luxury litters" too. so like, if the maxx scoop (7kg) is on sale for $7, go get some. especially if you need it. and super especially if you have coupons.
    dont buy the $7kg when its on for $10 unless you really REALLY need it.

hope that helps!

ps, sorry for all the "know-it-all-ism" and all the parenthesis.
    CouponKitten likes this.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

TMI here lol, but our cat loves to hang her bum over the edge of the litter box, so half the poop ends up on the floor.... and she also loves digging to china( so the broom has to stay right near the litter box) we switched to a deeper litter box, and she dug to china even more.... she didnt like it lol. so I switched back to the shallow box... annoying, but whatever, good thing we have a nice stockpile of lysol wipes! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I did notice the clumps weren't as firm, but they are still scoopable. My one boy cat pees against the back/sides and other litters would not absorb it all. I changed to a deeper litter box that has a higher back end which helped, but I do find with this litter the clump is always loose from the sides which makes it easier for me to remove. Though I do notice when it hits the trash can it falls apart.

(a little tmi but hey we're talking about cat litter afterall )
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the review. fifa 15 coins
    BC Gal likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Thanks for the info!! We buy the qualicat litter from costco.... 50lb( 22kgs or so I think, dont feel like walking to the bathroom to check lol) box for $7.99...
    Yeah, we used to buy the Pet Valu store brand litter for $8.99 for 18KG or something similar, so close to price in costco for size. It was pretty good but then we switch to maxx scoop because with sales and coupons I could get it cheaper.

TMI here lol, but our cat loves to hang her bum over the edge of the litter box, so half the poop ends up on the floor.... and she also loves digging to china( so the broom has to stay right near the litter box) we switched to a deeper litter box, and she dug to china even more.... she didnt like it lol. so I switched back to the shallow box... annoying, but whatever, good thing we have a nice stockpile of lysol wipes! lol
    We also have a obsessive digger. It gets so annyoing. We have termed the litter box corner as a almost permanent beach area LOL. We use a hooded litter box when we can but seeing as the digger also seems to wear a cone 75% of the year it doesn't stay on much. Just can't get in a hooded litterbox when you have a giant sized cone on your head lol.
    BC Gal and ticul like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information