Results 1 to 1 of 1
Tue, May 13th, 2014, 07:47 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Likes Received
- Trading Score
- 64 (100%)
Friday May 23, 2014
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Mark your calendars, book the night off, arrange babysitting....It is that time again to have another coupon swap!
We have a free table for coupons that if you are just starting out that you can sort through to start your collection. You do not have to trade anything and there is no limits. This pile is normally huge and you will go home with lots to get you started not to worry.
We will be in the restaurant from 6:30-8:30 there is lots of room and cheap treats )) We are normally located furthest back corner away from the food part
We will once again be giving back to the community by collecting donations of food, toiletries, and household products. Empty out your pantry and vanity cupboards of items you don't need, or use your coupons and some sale match ups to pick up some extra items this week
The place we are donating to this time around is the Youville centre. They are looking for any non perishable foods and toiletries. After speaking with them they are also in special need of
- Diapers/swim and baby wipes – esp sizes 4, 5 and 6.
- Plastic stroller covers for rainy and snowy days
- Children's new or used clothing – newborn sizes - 6.
- Teen clothing new or used – work attire, fitness and yoga clothing, casual clothing
- Cosmetics/Toiletries/Hygiene Products
- Empty egg cartons
- Cloth grocery bags
- Running shoes for teen Moms for physical education
- Summer sun wear for children (new or used) hats, sunglasses etc
- Toys *except plush toys and small toys that could be choking hazards.
- Hardcover books for toddlers
- Bus Tickets
- New items – it is a nice treat for the girls to be able to have new items for themselves and their children.
A few tricks that we recommend you do BEFORE coming to the swap.
1. Put your name on your binder or your coupon container
2. Create a Looking For List (what you are hoping to trade for)
3. Separate your freebies into Food, House Hold, Toiletries and Medicines, Baby and then Pets. Please dbl check the expiry's we do not want expired coupons please
For more information please check out our website where we have posted more information about this swap. http://ottawagrocerysmarts.ca/first-...s-coupon-swap/
Last edited by proudmomof2; Tue, May 13th, 2014 at 07:49 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)