I am shopping for replacement rechargeable batteries for my mother in law's Sennheiser TV hearing device. The original batteries (BA151) lasted about five years. I bought on-line replacements for about $11 each where original Sennheisers cost about $40 each. The replacements lasted just a few months before becoming shallow in capacity. I was about to shell out the full price for replacements when I came across a Burnaby, BC, company called Infinisia. I have never heard of them, find next to nothing on the web about them and nothing in the BC Better Business Bureau. However, they offer an amazing range of batteries and other products at amazing prices. Check them out.

http://www.infinisia.com/

They offer a two pack of BA151 batteries for $12.99 which apparently come with a lifetime warranty. Their other offerings are similarly impressive. I am not overly concerned about risk in buying from them because credit card and PayPal protections look after that, but I wonder if anyone here has heard of them or, better, bought from them. I have dropped them a line asking them to explain their "lifetime warranty". In the meantime I thought I'd share this here and seek feedback. Might be a great find, and it's Canadian!