User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Club Sobeys (East)+ Sobeys (West) Air Miles promotions/coupons

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was about to recycle the Dec. 26 to Jan. 1 Sobeys Extra (ON) flyer but spotted a Club Sobey's contest that you have until Dec. 31 to enter. Black boldface is my emphasis.

You could WIN 1,000,00 Club Sobeys bonus points
    Buy any 2 Schweppes * 2L products-you could WIN 1,000,000 Club Sobeys bonus points. Between December 5, 2014 and January 1, 2015 swipe your Club Sobeys Card with the purchase of any 2 Schweppes* 2L products for a chance to win 1,000,000 Club Sobeys bonus points.
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority on the date they enter the Contest. Enrollment in the Club Sobeys Program is required. To enter the Contest with a purchase, swipe your CLUB SOBEYS card when you purchase two (2) of the participating products at any of the participating SOBEY'S and SOBEY'S URBAN FRESH stores. To enter the contest without a purchase, present your CLUB SOBEYS card at the customer service desk at any participating SOBEY'S and SOBEY'S URBAN FRESH store and request a no-purchase entry. The Contest runs from December 5, 2014 and ends on January 1, 2015. There is one (1) prize to be won. The Prize consists of 1,000,000 Club Sobeys Points. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $8,000.00 (CAD). The Prize has not equivalent cash value, is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made. The approximate retail value of Club Sobeys points depends on the chosen method of redemption and available options at the time of redemption. Selected entrants must correctly answer a skill testing question. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Method of no purchase entry, list of participating products, and full contest rules availabe at participating stores. *Trademarks of or used under license by Canada Dry Mott's Inc.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Noticed in the flyer that a new Sobeys social media contest will start on Jan. 2. Link here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397469-...a/#post6238258

Club Sobeys (East) will have a Vitamix blender giveaway. Details:
    Win Better! Spend $15 or more in produce for your chance to WIN 1 of 8 Vitamix Blenders. Simply show (Club Sobeys card) to enter.
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority on the date they enter the Contest. Enrollment in the Club Sobeys program is required. To enter the Contest with a purchase, swipe your Club Sobeys card at the checkout at the time of purchase of $15.00 of produce at any of the participating stores. To enter the contest without a purchas, present your Club Sobeys card at the customer service desk at any participating Sobeys store and request a no-purchase entry. The contest runs from January 2, 2015 and ends on February 26, 2015. There are eight (8) prizes to be won. The prizes consist of a Vitamix (R) 7500 blender. The approximate retail value of the prizes is $679.-- (CAD). The prize has no equivalent cash value, is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made. Selected entrants must correctly answer a skill testing question. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. Method of no purchase entry, lst of participating products and full contest rules available at participating stores.
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jan 2nd, 2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: updated contest/giveaway information
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

http://corporate.sobeys.wpengine.com...ss-Ontario.pdf

As of March 27, Sobeys will have the Air Miles reward program in effect nationwide. Club Sobeys and the BMO Mastercard are transitioning to the new program.

I put a March 27, 2015 expiration date. We can post Air Miles rewards offers in the existing loyalty card points thread in Finance after the changeover date.
    ROMEO and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    http://corporate.sobeys.wpengine.com...ss-Ontario.pdf

As of March 27, Sobeys will have the Air Miles reward program in effect nationwide. Club Sobeys and the BMO Mastercard are transitioning to the new program.

I put a March 27, 2015 expiration date. We can post Air Miles rewards offers in the existing loyalty card points thread in Finance after the changeover date.

Thanks for the post! I have $50 in Club Sobeys points to spend as soon as possible.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@JadeAngel -did Club Sobeys send you any offers yesterday? I was shocked as I got an email with 3 offers. 85 pts on broccoli, 100 bp if I spend $20 at Sobey's in one transaction and a pts off on Natrel 1L milk (did not load this one).

I'll trek over to the Sobey's store on the weekend. Did my shopping elsewhere today and got my sunshine!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Jamie Oliver tableware/kitchen tool fans-you might want to visit your Sobeys Extra stores to see if the following is marked down in your store:

The glazed rectangular oven dish with handles reg >$19.99 now $14.99 (did not check tag for any exp. dates or clearout notices).
    3pk towels>$7.99 reg now $6.49
    The wooden tray with 4 or 6 steak knives? Believe it's $14.99 as well.
    Blue & white recipe box (metal) now $9.99?
    A few other small items also have some price drops. Did not see any plates/bowls for place settings, just the glazed serving platters/oven dishes plus the remaining accessories/tools.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Club Sobeys (ON) Jan. 30 flyer:
    Two contests-
    1) p D13 You could win a Winter Getaway-enter for a chance to win your choice of family or couples vacations (Families-Trip for 4, Riviera Maya Mexico (Azul Beach Hotel, Deluxe Room Or Cancun Mexico, Iberstar Cancun, Jr. Suite-Garden View) or Couples-Trip for 2, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Iberostar Grand Rose Hotel, Ocean Front Suite OR Riviera Maya Mexico, Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Jr. Suite-Ocean View).

4 winners will be drawn from Jan. 29 - Feb. 20, 2015. Swipe your Club Sobeys Card when you buy participating products (am assuming any of the brands/sizes shown on the same page qualify) for your chance to win.
    Easy to enter: i) purchase one of the participating items at your local Sobeys store, ii) swipe your Club Sobeys card with purchase of participating products, iii) 4 winners will be drawn.
    Rules indicate contest ends Feb. 25, 2015.

2) p. D15 You could win Free Groceries for a Year-to enter, swipe your Club Sobeys card when yuo purchase $30 or more of participating PEDIGREE products. Tiny print rules indicate Jan.30 to March 26 for entries. One prize of Sobeys gift cards totalling $7800 ($150/wk) is available to win.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @JadeAngel -did Club Sobeys send you any offers yesterday? I was shocked as I got an email with 3 offers. 85 pts on broccoli, 100 bp if I spend $20 at Sobey's in one transaction and a pts off on Natrel 1L milk (did not load this one).

I'll trek over to the Sobey's store on the weekend. Did my shopping elsewhere today and got my sunshine!
    I did get an e-mail but when I clicked on it, the page was blank. I didn't bother with it too much as I don't think I will have enough points to redeem even $5 before the turnover.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The current flyer for ON only mentions 600 Club Sobeys points but if you were to buy the Google Play card mentioned in the flyer, there are another 200 Club Sobeys points to collect.

I have been disappointed that the last few weeks of flyers have been rather dismal in points offers except one week when the tally was over 1000 pts for the week.
    maple7 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information