User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: MistyEyez Twisted Traditional Trivia Train

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Tinkerbella said that she re-sent an envelope on July 28. If you end up receiving both if you could either forward both on or return one back to Tinkerbella, I would appreciate it. Thanks I will be updating the trivia questions shortly.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Received Today from Tinkerbella
    IN: 3 -food
    OUT : 3 -food
    PLease send next riders address so that i can mail it asap.

Thanks
    Tinkerbella likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Thanks for the update cjethani! I'm glad you finally received the envelope. Will PM you the next riders address shortly.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Well I'm glad that the train is finally moving along again - sorry that it is taking so long as I thought it would have been much further along, if not home by now! I also apologize for not being as up to date on the trivia questions as I used to be. The summer has definitely taken over between holidays, birthdays, work, kids and all the other joys of life. I will be posting some more shortly and hope to keep more up to date until the end of the train! Here is an update on the riders who are currently in the top 3 spots:

1. cjethani
    Currently there is a tie for the second spot: chesterjes and Anna Michele
    cjethani and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Trivia Question #58 - What popular fad that started in the 1980's included terms like "hand glide" and "back slide"?

Trivia Question #59 - US paper money has this formula: 75% of material A and 25% of material B. What are A and B?

Trivia Question #60 - This historical period was characterized by the existence of dinosaurs, and the appearance of the earliest mammals and birds. It was named after a Swiss mountain range. What's the name?

Trivia Question #61 - What's the difference between a turtle and a tortoise?

Trivia Question #62 - What is the only lizard with a voice? What company employs this creature (with a British accent) for its advertising?

Trivia Question #63 - Riddle: I'm not an airplane, but I fly through the sky. I'm not a river, but I'm full of water. What am I?

Trivia Question #64 - What country has the longest coastline?

Trivia Question #65 - Name four types of birds whose names start with "P".

Trivia Question #66 - Insects like bees, moths and beetles go through a number of stages of growth. What are the names of the two intermediate stages between the egg stage and the adult stage?

Trivia Question #67 - What two breeds of dog are most commonly used as seeing-eye dogs or guide dogs for the blind?

Trivia Question #68 - Are worker bees generally males or females?

Trivia Question #69 - Up to 17 feet in length, what venemous snake with a royal name expands the skin of its neck to form a flattened hood?

Trivia Question #70 - What is the home town of Shakespeare?

Trivia Question #71 - Capable of running 70 mph, what is the fastest land animal?

Trivia Question #72 - Which animal produces pearls?

Trivia Question #73 - True or False: Bulls are naturally attracted to the color red.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I am going away for the weekend and leaving tomorrow morning, so I will post 4 trivia questions and will give you until Monday morning to respond to me with your answers

Trivia Question #74 - Which animal has the longest gestation period, about 645 days almost 2 years?

Trivia Question #75 - True or False: Horses usually sleep standing up.

Trivia Question #76 - At about what age is a horse considered an adult?

Trivia Question #77 - These animals are perhaps the most endangered large animals on earth. There are only a few thousand of these left on the face of the earth, and they are being slaughtered by poachers. What are they?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Trivia Question #78 - Human beings have 840 of these in their entire body, while elephants have 40,000 of them in their trunk alone. What are they?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Trivia Question #79 - An anaconda is a South American what?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Trivia Question #80 - Who was the first US President to call the "President's House" the "White House"?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Any updates on this train??

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information