User Tag List

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Like Tree1711Likes

Thread: Christmas in July Package Train --- shopping in progress!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Has it made it there yet? This is why I am afraid to ship direct from vendor unless it is extras. I feel bad everyone has received their packages and you are still waiting

Hopefully soon.
    No nothing yet unfortunately. Hoping soon too. Sorry to have everyone waiting... I'm sure everyone wants to move on to getting ready for the next pkg train.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Lola, I know Tinkerbella said she'd be away for a few days due to her health. Have you heard from her about the rest of my pkg by chance? A separate tracking #? Estimated arrival? Update?

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Lola, I know Tinkerbella said she'd be away for a few days due to her health. Have you heard from her about the rest of my pkg by chance? A separate tracking #? Estimated arrival? Update?
    I just got a PM today, but I've been out at a pre-wedding family bbq.

Apparently the second WM shipment isn't coming. Not sure exactly why, perhaps items were on back order. She has said she plans to mail another package but she needs a few days.

This weekend is my SIL's wedding so I'm going to be busy for the next few days. I won't be checking SC much (DH's family is all the stress I can handle at one time. lol) so I'll PM her on Sunday if I haven't already heard from her by then.

Sorry this is taking so long everyone! I know everyone is eager to start the next train.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Thank you so much for the update!
    Crochetlady and francine1985 like this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I just got a PM today, but I've been out at a pre-wedding family bbq.

Apparently the second WM shipment isn't coming. Not sure exactly why, perhaps items were on back order. She has said she plans to mail another package but she needs a few days.

This weekend is my SIL's wedding so I'm going to be busy for the next few days. I won't be checking SC much (DH's family is all the stress I can handle at one time. lol) so I'll PM her on Sunday if I haven't already heard from her by then.

Sorry this is taking so long everyone! I know everyone is eager to start the next train.

No apologies needed . Thanks for the update.

Try to enjoy the wedding and hopefully all goes smooth with the Inlaws.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    No apologies needed . Thanks for the update.

Try to enjoy the wedding and hopefully all goes smooth with the Inlaws.
    Thanks! I barely made it through the family BBQ tonight. lol.

I think I've convinced DH to take DD to the rehearsal tomorrow evening and I'll stay home with DS (its a long ride, plus the ferry, hot Church and DS & I don't need any instructions anyway).

Friday we have some events to attend, then Saturday DD and I have 8am hair appointments (a whole rant in itself) then the bride wants us in the 9:30 ferry (another rant) so we can hang out at their aunts before the 1pm wedding (more ranting). LMAO.

Sunday I'm supposed to arrive early to decorate/arrange flowers before the luncheon/gift opening.

Just gotta get through this weekend! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Thanks! I barely made it through the family BBQ tonight. lol.

I think I've convinced DH to take DD to the rehearsal tomorrow evening and I'll stay home with DS (its a long ride, plus the ferry, hot Church and DS & I don't need any instructions anyway).

Friday we have some events to attend, then Saturday DD and I have 8am hair appointments (a whole rant in itself) then the bride wants us in the 9:30 ferry (another rant) so we can hang out at their aunts before the 1pm wedding (more ranting). LMAO.

Sunday I'm supposed to arrive early to decorate/arrange flowers before the luncheon/gift opening.

Just gotta get through this weekend! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Wow sounds overwhelming.. lol but I hope you have fun!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Oh the things we do to keep the peace with in laws! Hope you all get through the weekend ok.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

We survived! lol. Beautiful wedding but I'm super glad it's over. lol. It's been a long couple of days.

Today is rainy and gloomy, which is a good thing - planning on throwing a movie on and letting the kids veg for a bit. We all need the R&R.

Francine - I'm not sure if you're looking for TMNT stuff for DS but if you are, Old Navy has stuff. I saw it when I ran in to get DS black socks (he only has white and I needed black to match the tux) and I thought of you. Super cute lunch box with TMNT.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

We survived! lol. Beautiful wedding but I'm super glad it's over. lol. It's been a long couple of days.

Today is rainy and gloomy, which is a good thing - planning on throwing a movie on and letting the kids veg for a bit. We all need the R&R.

Francine - I'm not sure if you're looking for TMNT stuff for DS but if you are, Old Navy has stuff. I saw it when I ran in to get DS black socks (he only has white and I needed black to match the tux) and I thought of you. Super cute lunch box with TMNT.
    thanks we have been looking for ninja turtles book bags, lunch bags and a few outfits for when he starts school. he has a decent amount of clothes already but we want him to have a few new outfits for when he starts school.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

thank you for the prize bargain_hunter_lola I just got it in the mail today. a 5$ visa card I might get dh to call and activate it in his name so I can tell him to buy me something on his way home from work.

I also got my kd fun socks and a magazine so it was a great mail day
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Julie, I am sorry for all of this.. Walmart didn't even tell me about the missing items, I had to call them. Apparently they are out of stock. I forwarded the exact email to conductor. I have sent you an envelope with two more wishlist items. I will no longer be on smart canucks after mailing out the last of my trades/replacements, but thanks for being so patient.
    juliejolie likes this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Name:  GEDC1654.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  79.2 KBThis is what I received in the mail today! Thanks for the great prize, I cant wait to try the dip, I love dip, it's perfect.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Name:  GEDC1654.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  79.2 KBThis is what I received in the mail today! Thanks for the great prize, I cant wait to try the dip, I love dip, it's perfect.
    I saw that you had "your favourite dip" on your wl so I thought I'd send you my favourite. I hope you like it!

I added in the stickers for your DS - I hope he likes them.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I saw that you had "your favourite dip" on your wl so I thought I'd send you my favourite. I hope you like it!

I added in the stickers for your DS - I hope he likes them.

He has already made a picture for his Nana and loaded it with stickers lol. Thanks again!

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread Information