User Tag List

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Like Tree1711Likes

Thread: Christmas in July Package Train --- shopping in progress!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Attachment 249819This is what I received in the mail today! Thanks for the great prize, I cant wait to try the dip, I love dip, it's perfect.
    She gives great prizes. My first one was perfect and my kids loved it. And this Visa card will probably go to get extra milk or maybe chocolate milk
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    thank you for the prize bargain_hunter_lola I just got it in the mail today. a 5$ visa card I might get dh to call and activate it in his name so I can tell him to buy me something on his way home from work.

I also got my kd fun socks and a magazine so it was a great mail day
    Glad it arrived okay! Hope you (or DH) can get a small treat with it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Got my prize! Thanks Lola! DD squealed! Frozen stickers

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

dh bought 2 liters of milk and a coffee crisp before work today. there is still 0.58 left on the card. He will probably use it on a pack of kool aid which will leave a penny left on the card. thanks again
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Julie and I have now left Tinkerbella negative ratings. If julie does receive 8 exact wishlist items, I'm happy to change the rating to neutral. But as of right now this train has gone on way too long. It's been over 2 months and since only 1 package train can run at a time, I'm sure there are others waiting to either conduct or ride so we need to wrap things up.

I'll be sending Julie a little something and a little birdy told me she's planning on mailing something to julie also (don't want to spoil any surprises so I'll leave it to them to post).

Thank so much for riding and I'm now going to expire the train. We can still post, but we need to make room in the train subforum if someone else wants to host a train (not sure if there's a line up or one ready to go though).

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Julie and I have now left Tinkerbella negative ratings. If julie does receive 8 exact wishlist items, I'm happy to change the rating to neutral. But as of right now this train has gone on way too long. It's been over 2 months and since only 1 package train can run at a time, I'm sure there are others waiting to either conduct or ride so we need to wrap things up.

I'll be sending Julie a little something and a little birdy told me she's planning on mailing something to julie also (don't want to spoil any surprises so I'll leave it to them to post).

Thank so much for riding and I'm now going to expire the train. We can still post, but we need to make room in the train subforum if someone else wants to host a train (not sure if there's a line up or one ready to go though).
    Thank you Lola and the other ladies on here that have made this train worth riding.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

You should receive your two items in a few days Jolie.
    juliejolie likes this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I just want to take a second and say a huge THANK YOU to all the sweet ladies that PM'd me to find out Julie's wishlist and address. It's super sweet that you're thinking of her! I'm sure Julie will be touched just that you're thinking of her!

Julie - I just sealed up your envie and will send it out today. I've included 3 wishlist items and some fpcs/coupons. I know it's not much but hopefully it helps!

Also a super awesome SC'er sent you a package -- It says it'll be delivered August 6th.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I just want to take a second and say a huge THANK YOU to all the sweet ladies that PM'd me to find out Julie's wishlist and address. It's super sweet that you're thinking of her! I'm sure Julie will be touched just that you're thinking of her!

Julie - I just sealed up your envie and will send it out today. I've included 3 wishlist items and some fpcs/coupons. I know it's not much but hopefully it helps!

Also a super awesome SC'er sent you a package -- It says it'll be delivered August 6th.
    This makes me so happy! Sometimes this community amazes me with the generousity shown

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

You ladies are unbelievably generous and know how to make a girl happy Special thank you to momto2ks! I sent you a package on this train and I did not expect anything back from you. What a sweet surprise!!! What I got today was mindblowingly sweet and it brought joyous tears to my eyes.

This is the surprise package I got from momto2ks.... You really didn't have to do this. Thank you hon *hugs*
    And a big thank you to the rest of you ladies so kind enough to think of me and wanting to send me things to make up for a pkg gone awry. I had lots of fun chatting with my SC ladies - this has showed me what a great group of friends & ladies you all are! We stick together and genuinely care. MUAH!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  64.3 KB
    beautifully wrapped

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  69.2 KB
    so many great things from my wishlist!
    - 2 Xmas themed mugs with loose assorted kcups - sorry not pictured, these went right into my kitchen
    - 2 pks Frozen napkins
    - Frozen stickers
    - picture frame
    - kids dvd
    - cute kitty pjs for DD
    - 2 pks steeped tea
    - Xmas zipper bags
    - Xmas cookie cutters
    - light blue tablecloth
    - temporary glitter tattoo kit
    - 3 pks pretty fabric cloths
    - pink animal print ribbon roll
    - 2 glue sticks
    - bounce sheets
    - plain white cake mix

Update: Aside from this pkg, I have not received anything else just in case anyone was wondering.
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Aug 5th, 2014 at 07:25 PM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Awesome package momto2ks! SUPER generous of you! YOU ROCK!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    You ladies are unbelievably generous and know how to make a girl happy Special thank you to momto2ks! I sent you a package on this train and I did not expect anything back from you. What a sweet surprise!!! What I got today was mindblowingly sweet and it brought joyous tears to my eyes.

This is the surprise package I got from momto2ks.... You really didn't have to do this. Thank you hon *hugs*
    And a big thank you to the rest of you ladies so kind enough to think of me and wanting to send me things to make up for a pkg gone awry. I had lots of fun chatting with my SC ladies - this has showed me what a great group of friends & ladies you all are! We stick together and genuinely care. MUAH!

Update: Aside from this pkg, I have not received anything else just in case anyone was wondering.
    So glad you received it

I tried to put the best package together as I could in a short period of time. I wanted to be sure to hit the 8 Wishlist items for you as you sent an AMAZING package and deserved to have some things from your Wishlist too

I try to remember that this community although it has changed- is very much still a community.

I am not sure on the future of package trains. Interest seems to have died down and the fun getting to know you aspect seems to have gotten waylaid along the way. They have (in my opinion) changed a lot and I am not sure it is for the better. I stuck it out through all the changes last year and gave it a good go.

I have decided to take a step back from package trains and wanted my last train (for now- who knows maybe an amazing train will come up that I NEED to ride) to be a good experience for all.

Thanks Lola for conducting a great train and I think you did a fantabulous job with all that needed done

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I totally agree momto2ks. Perfectly stated

I've been saying that this is my last package train. I just had to send to bri because of how awesome she is!

I'm sad that this train had such unfortunate events. It really helped affirm my decision to stop hosting (I don't plan on riding anymore either, unless of course I just cannot resist but I don't see that happening).

Thank you to all the wonderful riders who have made riding trains a great experience.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I`ve been thinking the same thing. This may be my last train also.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

And same here... so much has changed for sure. I miss the good ole days.
    Hopefully this is not goodbye but just an extended "see you later."

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread Information