User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Diva Cup - LADIES ONLY!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ah, thank you for the correction. It probably was the soft cup then.
    Whichever it was, I think all ladies should try this kind of device at least once for themselves. We get so brainwashed into thinking our only options are pads or tampons.
    Zonny likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Menstrual cups are always reusable, eco-friendly and economically convenient than cloths and sanitary napkins. There are various brands available which provide these cups in different sizes and shapes, so it is easy for you to choose any of them. But is preferable to go for the medical silicone material cup menstruelle as it won't cause any vaginal infections and you can easily use a single for 10 years.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Used it for the first time this month. I also happened to have a cold, so two bad things! Anyway my time is always heave had to empty every 4-5h. Im not sure how I feel about it. I felt it the entire time more so when it was fuller. also it may be cuz i was sick but i could of sworn there was an oder when it was fuller... advise?
    Last edited by idonovan; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 09:38 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    Used it for the first time this month. I also happened to have a cold, so two bad things! Anyway my time is always heave had to empty every 4-5h. Im not sure how I feel about it. I felt it the entire time more so when it was fuller. also it may be cuz i was sick but i could of sworn there was an oder when it was fuller... advise?
    Sorry, haven't experienced this. Maybe you didn't quite have it inserted properly? Keep trying!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, bumping this thread again.

I have used the Diva Cup for 11 years and now the Yuuki Cup.

There is a learning curve to insertion, removal, etc. It does take a couple of cycles to learn all this, but once you do its great!

This is for the person who wasn't sure about using this when going out & not being able to use a washroom with a sink handy to rinse out their cup. When using a public washroom I just wet some paper towel, bring in the stall with me give the cup a wipe & re-insert. I do give it a good rinsing when I get home.

One of the benefits of the Yuuki Cup is that it comes with a lidded container that you can put your menstrual cup in, cover with water and microwave for 5 minutes to sterilize. Another way is to place menstrual cup in a pot of water and boil.

The best cups use medical grade silicon thereby making it safer for internal use.
    momof3heathens likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Don't forget your cervix sits different each day during your period so you may have to adjust your insertion method for a more comfortable fit.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information