User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ideastogrowon

Thread: Requesting feedback on new Speech-Language Development site

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a Speech-Language Therapist in Alberta. I am trying to make a site/blog/app that would provide parents with information about speech, language and social development for kids from birth to 5. Problem is I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to making a web site/blog/app. I would appreciate it much if you could have a quick look and let me know what you think. Am I headed in the right direction? Would this info be useful to you? If I was able to develop an app for it that would send you the ideas every so often, would that be something you might find useful? If you have time to check it out it is ideastogrowon . net (without the spaces of course)
    Thanks much for your time.
    Garth Schindel
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not a parent, but I've worked with kids with special needs for many years. Your site looks very useful so far. I think a lot of parents would find the information about what to look for/be concerned about at different ages very helpful. I haven't seen the ideas you'll be presenting, but in my experience, many parents have no idea how to encourage communication when their kids are struggling in that area, so some guidance would also be really helpful.

Thread Information